No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Quotes: Hopkins-Shumenov Triple Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Quotes: Hopkins-Shumenov Triple Workouts

WASHINGTON, D.C. - Several of the featured fighters for Saturday's "History at the Capitol" event at the DC Armory in Washington, D.C. worked out for media members at Bald Eagle Recreation Center in Washington, D.C. The SHOWTIME tripleheader headlined by future Hall of Famer Bernard "The Alien" Hopkins against Beibut Shumenov in an epic light heavyweight world championship unification.

Tickets priced at $25, $50, $75, $200 and $300, plus applicable taxes, fees and services charges, are on sale now and available online at http://www.ticketmaster.com, all Ticketmaster locations or by calling (800) 745-3000. The DC Armory Box Office will be open on fight night only from 3 p.m.-10 p.m. ET. [Click Here To Read More]

Is this Lucas Konecny guy any good or is this another Fernando Guerrero type opponent for Quillin?

Comment

Originally posted by utep View Post
      is this lucas konecny guy any good or is this another fernando guerrero type opponent for quillin?
      he has vision problems and way past his best

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
        Is this Lucas Konecny guy any good or is this another Fernando Guerrero type opponent for Quillin?
        He's a small guy, but he fights coming forward and likes to put the pressure. He's decent at slipping punches sometimes.

Comment

Is Shawn Porter hitting mitts or his trainer's body?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            he has vision problems and way past his best
            Damn, no bueno.

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            He's a small guy, but he fights coming forward and likes to put the pressure. He's decent at slipping punches sometimes.

I hope he puts up a good fight, i'm tired of Quillin getting all these easy fights. It seems like Golden boy's just holding out till someone popular at 154 moves up and fights him.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post

I hope he puts up a good fight, i'm tired of Quillin getting all these easy fights. It seems like Golden boy's just holding out till someone popular at 154 moves up and fights him.
              His best win was in 2002.... then a couple of his failing efforts were decent against Dzin and Baysangurov

Comment

Snoozefest alert!!!!!!!!!!! Hopkins and Maliganggi on the same card.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                  Snoozefest alert!!!!!!!!!!! Hopkins and Maliganggi on the same card.
                  I somewhat enjoy Malignaggi fighting, although that fight with Zab Judah I didn't catch it live so I watched it after downloading it and practically fell asleep in the 5th/6th round.

Comment

On video not clear in what form this o'clock of Berny http://moevideo.net/video/38675.3c78...e16e17e442a92a

Comment

Working...
                    X