No announcement yet.

Does anyone think Billy Joe Saunders or Jacobs will step up and fight GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    I don't have to defend ****, I just have to call you out on your lies. Go suck Ward's c0ck.

Stop quoting me and get your ass out of Golovkin threads. Any credibility you had here is destroyed.
    Nope....you can leave MY thread or put me on your ignore list

Dick rider

Comment

I can envision problems with a Jacobs fight. I think the Haymon/Wade case of fighting GGG was a different kettle of fish due to his stature.

I think BJS would take the fight, and that it could even happen in the UK.
      However, i do feel BJS would want a big pay day for the fight.

At this point, i just want to see the fights. It's getting tiresome with all these recent fights falling through.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
        I don't have to defend ****, I just have to call you out on your lies. Go suck Ward's c0ck.

Stop quoting me and get your ass out of Golovkin threads. Any credibility you had here is destroyed.
        credibility? yea, you are the end all/ be all of boxing. Sit your simple azz down.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
          I can envision problems with a Jacobs fight. I think the Haymon/Wade case of fighting GGG was a different kettle of fish due to his stature.

I think BJS would take the fight, and that it could even happen in the UK.
          However, i do feel BJS would want a big pay day for the fight.

At this point, i just want to see the fights. It's getting tiresome with all these recent fights falling through.
          in a matter of 5 months, I've went from excited about 2016, to severely disappointed. Lets hope we see Ward-Kov, Thurman-Porter and Chocolatito fight someone really good

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            in a matter of 5 months, I've went from excited about 2016, to severely disappointed. Lets hope we see Ward-Kov, Thurman-Porter and Chocolatito fight someone really good
            Yeah, i'm with you there mate. Starting this weekend with the supposed Wilder/Povetkin fight..i thought 2016 was going to be the year fighters stepped up and we got the fights we wanted to see.

Hopefully things pick up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
              Yeah, i'm with you there mate. Starting this weekend with the supposed Wilder/Povetkin fight..i thought 2016 was going to be the year fighters stepped up and we got the fights we wanted to see.

Hopefully things pick up soon.
              with almost half the year gone, its not looking too good. Ill try to be optimistic

Comment

Working...
              X