Collapse
No announcement yet.

50Cent talks about d future of SMS; y Floyd won't fight Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 gotta lot of nice points, and I really feel bad for him when his best buddy floyd turn his back on him. i mean seriously? how can u hate the guy for the sport? he wants the best fighting the best and is willing to sacrifice his own money to satisfy the people. if floyd loves boxing, he wouldve supported his buddy. instead he played it all safe again, not a shocker though. he just doesnt want fight pacman. its not even about the share.

Comment

So 50 pretty much told us everything we already knew. Floyd is greedy, and ducking Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
        thats fine if thats your oppinion but floyd is not the 1st fighter to do things like this i guess you feel the same way about ray leonard and ray robinson
        But Pac is equally as big a draw. If they were to fight Pac wouldn't be the B side, therefore Floyd shouldn't expect to earn considerably more than Pac but I doubt his ego would allow him to see it this way.

Comment

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
          But Pac is equally as big a draw. If they were to fight Pac wouldn't be the B side, therefore Floyd shouldn't expect to earn considerably more than Pac but I doubt his ego would allow him to see it this way.
          I agree with you but from what I gather from 50 comments. PBF feels from a paycheck standpoint Manny is the B side. If reports of their earnings from fights are true then PBF is right. But from a popularity and draw standpoint Manny is nobodies B-side. PBF is just being greedy. Like I said in another thread PBF will only make the fight with Manny when he is broke or he can screw Manny over at the negoiating table. Arum has his agenda as well but we all know the fight ain't gonna happen.

Not be the bad guy but I feel only fools would pay for PBF vs Guerrero. I am a big PBF fan I am not buying that fight. It's not even an option for me to buy that PPV!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X