No announcement yet.

I can see a Mayweather vs Broner showdown in 2 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can see a Mayweather vs Broner showdown in 2 years

I can see Broner moving up to 135 take 2 quick fights, move up to 140 and defeat a name fighter than getting a Mayweather fight as Maywaethers last fight.

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    I can see Broner moving up to 135 take 2 quick fights, move up to 140 and defeat a name fighter than getting a Mayweather fight as Maywaethers last fight.

This is assuming Broner don't get exposed and knocked out by someone at 140.

Comment

Will anyone here really be that shocked if at 140 say Amir Kahn destroys Broner via UD? Or if Garcia knock Broner out? Honestly, will anyone be that shocked?

Comment

......I doubt it. Unless he cherry picks his opposition for the next couple years he won't stay undefeated

Comment

This is getting ridiculous. Broner is the biggest hype job bar none in a long time. Dude has fought no one and all of sudden people make him to be this monster. Didnt face one single top 130 pounder.

Comment

Mayweather will be 37 and is also Broner's hero. Stop it

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
              This is getting ridiculous. Broner is the biggest hype job bar none in a long time. Dude has fought no one and all of sudden people make him to be this monster. Didnt face one single top 130 pounder.
              who are the top 130 pounders and do you believe they can beat broner?

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                "he beats everyone @ 135 and clears out 140. Based on his amazing wins over coked out Perez and Litzau who were worldclass fighters"

literally what his fans are saying.

Comment

Who will run Floyd's fan club if Broner has to train for that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                    Who will run Floyd's fan club if Broner has to train for that fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X