No announcement yet.

The injuries of Shannon Briggs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
    He does, I enjoy watching Vitali fight much more then Wlad. Wlad is a better boxer, but he seems to rely too much on the jab and rarely uses it to set up the right hand, only until the later rounds does he start dropping the hammer. Vitali, at least IMO, seems to always have landing the right hand in mind when he jabs.
    I agree. Vitali is a far more dynamic fighter, not just with his punch variety and offensive creativity, but with his footwork and in the way he manages distance.

Plus he's got charisma in the ring that Wlad can't buy.

Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post
    that's what happens when nobody got your back and look for your protection and that a feather fisted giant can't knock you out
    lol, you're a clown for calling him featherfisted in this of all threads.
    Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    stop being so heartless. have you ever boxed in your life?
    I'm not heartless man, I watch boxing because of the violence. Vitali is one of the best at delivering savagery in the ring.

He should be commended, not punished.

Comment

At the Hamburg hospital they tried giving Briggs an x-ray in some magnetic resonance tube. Unfortunately Briggs was to big for the machine, so he had to be moved to another hospital...

Comment

Vitali is feather fisted

Comment

It doesnt surprise me

It shocks me that vitali didnt stop him too be honest,briggs was a punchbag from the first round with no movement,defence,plus he wasnt throwing much at all

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            While waiting to be interviewed this puddle assembled from Briggs mouth:

Whoaeeurgh, that's a disturbing picture.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              At the Hamburg hospital they tried giving Briggs an x-ray in some magnetic resonance tube. Unfortunately Briggs was to big for the machine, so he had to be moved to another hospital...
              lol that doesnt suprise me at all...briggs is huge...his size actually makes him look shorter than he really is

Comment

that guy is a ****, just ignore him, maybe he will go away

that's what we do with insects and parasites, right ?
                insect is a ****ing legend

but he does suck off the klits brothers way too much

Comment

that's what happens when nobody got your back and look for your protection and that a feather fisted giant can't knock you out
                  You are joking right?

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post

lol, you're a clown for calling him featherfisted in this of all threads.

if Vitali were the puncher many people believe he is, he would have knocked Briggs no later than round 6 or 7

he was landing like crazy and couldn't put him away

if you watch him on the heavy bag, then against Briggs, you won't see any difference

don't forget Briggs has been stopped twice before
                    Last edited by Tiozzo; 10-19-2010, 04:39 PM.

Comment

I do think Vitali has lost some of his KO power since he returned, im 100% sure unlike wlad he wanted to put Briggs away ASAP, he just couldn't.

that is not to say he doesnt hit very hard though.

Comment

Working...
                      X