Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My friend lives by 1 rule, if she is old enough to bleed, she's old enough to breed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Htown texan u are one sick ****, say this **** to anyone in reallife and u'd get ur head stomped, this **** is not funny. There are kids out there who gets molested and raped everyday and u think this **** is funny? May god have mercy on ur soul u piece of ****. And i dont care if its ur friend that said it, ur laughing about it like u said.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jr View Post
      Htown texan u are one sick ****, say this **** to anyone in reallife and u'd get ur head stomped, this **** is not funny. There are kids out there who gets molested and raped everyday and u think this **** is funny? May god have mercy on ur soul u piece of ****. And i dont care if its ur friend that said it, ur laughing about it like u said.
      Having consensual sex with a teenage girl is far from the same thing as girls being molested everyday. Reasoning like that is the reason people are now having to register as sex offenders for urinating in public.

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
        So we got on the subject of Miley being a young slut and gave an over - under on when a sextape wluld come out.....

Then he told me he lives by one rule and one rule only.....

If she's old enough to bleed, then she is old enough to breed.....

I couldn't stop laughing when he said that... But I thought it was a little wrong and over board....

Of course he was playing, but that **** was hilarious....
        nothing wrong with that, I've heard similar saying like "if it still smells like pee, its alright for me."

BTW I'd bang her at 17 or older

Comment

Working...
        X