No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Clottey tickets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs Clottey tickets?

Does anyone else think it is bull**** about 20,000 tickets sold in the first 3 hours?

especially with Clottey being in the other side of the ring.

Cotto, Hatton, De La Hoya vs Pacquiao did not sell out.

and here comes Clottey that he does not have any fan base and in Dallas Tx.

and I dont want to hear about the ticket resalers. I dont care about those tickets.

Are you sure Cotto, hatton, and DLH did not sell out. I think your talking out your ass....

Yes, I believe it. People love Pacman. It's good for boxing. I don't really like Pacman, but I like seeing boxing do well.

Comment

Originally posted by HazardousBoxer View Post
      Are you sure Cotto, hatton, and DLH did not sell out. I think your talking out your ass....

Yes, I believe it. People love Pacman. It's good for boxing. I don't really like Pacman, but I like seeing boxing do well.
      well i know Cotto vs Pacquiao did not sell out.
      Do you have proff that they sold out?? I think you are talking out your ass...

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
        you're crazy ... Cotto vs Pac sold out .... i tried to find tickets and couldn't buy any unless it was a ridiculous price on ebay or stub hub

Comment

The numbers are bull ****. If Jerry Jones bought 30,000 and 20,000 were sold in 2 hours that means 50,000 tickets are sold. The stadium only is holding 40,000 so you're telling me you can't get a ticket and they expanded? I smell bull ****, big time.

Comment

that fight did sell out. get ur information straight. people love Pacquiao and to get cheap tickets to a fight in a new mega-stadium, people are lining up to pay 50$ for the experience. quit worrying about other people's numbers man. jesus

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              The numbers are bull ****. If Jerry Jones bought 30,000 and 20,000 were sold in 2 hours that means 50,000 tickets are sold. The stadium only is holding 40,000 so you're telling me you can't get a ticket and they expanded? I smell bull ****, big time.
              The stadium holds over 100k. Arum thinks they can sell it completely out. That would be great I think.

There going to expand sitting if need be. It was originally set at 40k.

Comment

how many seats are in MGM ??

Comment

Originally posted by HazardousBoxer View Post
                  The stadium holds over 100k. Arum thinks they can sell it completely out. That would be great I think.

There going to expand sitting if need be. It was originally set at 40k.
                  Wouldn't they have already stated they would be expanding if they had already sold 50,000 tickets(30,000 from jones and 20,000+ from weekend sales)? Someone is lying. Either Jones didn't buy 30,000 tickets or they didn't do 20,000 in 3 hours or even over the whole weekend.

Comment

how many seats are in MGM ??
                    Holds about 18,000.

Comment

Working...
                    X