No announcement yet.

A discussion on the prevalence virginity in Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A discussion on the prevalence virginity in Japan

Wow so over 40% of 18-34 year old Japanese male and females are virgin?? I knew they were pretty unsocial (many of the Japanese exchange students I met were very shy and quiet) but I didn't know it was this bad!

Maybe I could "spit some game", if I was there? I heard they like foreigners... but then again, they may just see me as another Asian

Welp, maybe I'd fit in more in Japan! Weirdly enough, so many posters seem to be visiting the place! I thought they hated foreigners. How are your experiences with them guys?
    Last edited by Shaolin Sword; 10-24-2016, 11:09 PM.

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post

Wow so over 40% of 18-34 year old Japanese male and females are virgin?? I knew they were pretty unsocial (many of the Japanese exchange students I met were very shy and quiet) but I didn't know it was this bad!

Maybe I could "spit some game", if I was there? I heard they like foreigners... but then again, they may just see me as another Asian

Welp, maybe I'd fit in more in Japan! Weirdly enough, so many posters seem to be visiting the place! I thought they hated foreigners. How are your experiences with them guys?
    Im here now and it's the most friendly country I have ever visited and I've been to a number of places. The Japanese go out of their way to make you feel welcome and help you. This is a great country with great people. In no way are they unsocial.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
      Im here now and it's the most friendly country I have ever visited and I've been to a number of places. The Japanese go out of their way to make you feel welcome and help you. This is a great country with great people. In no way are they unsocial.
      Have you had any luck with the ladies bud?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        Have you had any luck with the ladies bud?
        I'm here with my wife and she isn't into swingin....so, no. But I'd say say it's probably like any other city in terms of hooking up.

Comment

The girls are cool.

Japanese girls are down but the dudes are weird..... I'm here, I was in Roppongi the other night and I saw some Japanese dudes looking salty and Cucked as ****ed because the girls were talking too the foreigner instead of them and the girls were giving me looks but I was with two ladies so no time lol.

Comment

Never been to Japan, really I've never been anywhere. Married young lots of kids and lots of work, but lots of money and women to so I can't complain

Comment

alexkid is packing his bags as I type this, going to the place where he really belongs.. the land of the rising sun..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                alexkid is packing his bags as I type this, going to the place where he really belongs.. the land of the rising sun..

Land of the full white moon by the sounds of it

Comment

I live in japan. My home for over a decade. 1/4 my life. Not sure why those Phaggots spoke English and not Japanese. Typical Phaggot social b1tch punk mother ****ers.

They need to out do MasterZ. I'm a decrepit old man, nutting up in puzzy!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

Land of the full white moon by the sounds of it
                    You couldn't afford living in Japan, you know nothing about the language, people or culture.

I got a decade plus 3 or more years. 日本語話す方がいい?

Forgive auto correct.

Comment

Working...
                    X