Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am SO Stressed Out About A Baby Being Tortured on Facebook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call me crazy, but that didn't seem bad at all. The Chinese can be savage when it comes to babies, but hey it toughens them up at least I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
      Call me crazy, but that didn't seem bad at all. The Chinese can be savage when it comes to babies, but hey it toughens them up at least I guess.
      Yeah OP is trolling. I've seen it. The baby is fine. Could have had an injury but didn't. Poor judgement on the nanny. But I've seen 100x worse videos than that. OP if for real is a f@g

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
        hadn't been able to sleep since last night when I saw the video. it was on facebook and i fucking hate it when people post things like that. I don't mind adults being tortured but a fucking baby just messed me up mentally. can't erase it out of my mind.

god damn it. fucking chinese people sick bastards.
        Who exactly are you friends with on facebook that is contributing these videos.

Comment

Facebook has gone to s**t.

Pictures of dead babies...... type r.i.p or 5 years bad luck.

Pictures of disabled chicks..... nobody loves me can i get a 1000 likes.

Photos of disfigured people.... type amen or you're a scumbag.
          Last edited by Rapid Counter; 08-01-2016, 10:43 AM.

Comment

just have the idea that the video is fake ingrained in your mind. it helps.

i used it to justify what i just watched after seeing a sick video. i'll be like, nah...most likely fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
              Who exactly are you friends with on facebook that is contributing these videos.
              it's not exactly a friend. it's those certain group pages that advertises whatever and it's a public thing that you can't avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                it's not exactly a friend. it's those certain group pages that advertises whatever and it's a public thing that you can't avoid.
                Jesus christ, you kids today

Comment

You following this, led?

Comment

I use to see those on my page a lot... But I haven't seen them in awhile... Now all I see is brutal fights... It might be because you're playing them when they pop up... I think you can also change your group settings... I wish I could torture and kill all those ppl i see and hear abusing kids.. But I can't so I don't pay attention to it nor do I get worked up about it...

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                      You following this, led?
                      Am not interested in anything but dogs and cats.

Comment

Working...
                      X