PItbull vs WOlf?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DANGER13 View Post
    who wins?
    im talking bout, a trained pitbull, like a fighting one.
    i'll take the pitbull. It'll lock, n won't let go. If im not mistaking, wolves hunt in PACKS, while Pits are used to 1 on1 combat...
    (dont get it twisted, i own pitbulls blue pitbull,red nose, brindle n would never fight em)
    I don't know...ask Michael Vick, he can probably tell you the answer.

Comment

• Wolf doesn't always win, here's some videos of wolves getting owned by dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
        Wolf doesn't always win, here's some videos of wolves getting owned by dogs.

None were one on one. Do you see an S in the title you fruitcake?

Comment

• Originally posted by DislikeESVideos View Post
          None were one on one. Do you see an S in the title you fruitcake?

Wolves rarely fight 1 on 1 either, they're just getting a little taste of their own medicine in those vids, fruitcake.

Comment

Wolves rarely fight 1 on 1 either, they're just getting a little taste of their own medicine in those vids, fruitcake.
            Who do wolves fight in the wild besides other wolves which are already in packs (groups)?

The bottom line is that the vids still has nothing to do with the thread question: which would prevail in a one on one fight, Pillbull (singular) or Wolf (singular) .
            Last edited by res; 12-04-2013, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Don't matter if wolves rarely fight one on one. This thread is about 1 on 1 and all of your videos there's more dogs than wolves.

So shut the **** up you fruit cake or learn when there is an S or not.

Typical dumb ****er who doesn't understand simple ****ing things.

Bit ch.

PITBULL VS WOLF

SINGULAR MOFO.

Comment

• Originally posted by res View Post
                Who do wolves fight in the wild besides other wolves which are already in packs (groups)?

The bottom line is that the vids still has nothing to do with the thread question: which would prevail in a one on one fight, Pillbull (singular) or Wolf (singular) .
                EPY probably owns a pitbull and gets ****ed by it because he's a dumb biatch.

Comment

Don't matter if wolves rarely fight one on one. This thread is about 1 on 1 and all of your videos there's more dogs than wolves.

So shut the **** up you fruit cake or learn when there is an S or not.

Typical dumb ****er who doesn't understand simple ****ing things.

Bit ch.

PITBULL VS WOLF

SINGULAR MOFO.

Look at you getting all butthurt like a little bitch, i'll post whatever the fuk i want when i want, i don't give a shyt what the stupid ass thread title says, it's a stupid topic anyway, i already said a million times in this thread that a wolf would beat a pitbull so go suck a dick, fruitcake.

Comment

Look at you getting all butthurt like a little bitch, i'll post whatever the fuk i want when i want, i don't give a shyt what the stupid ass thread title says, it's a stupid topic anyway, i already said a million times in this thread that a wolf would beat a pitbull so go suck a dick, fruitcake.
                    Mofo you are dumb, no wonder why Bringer butt****ed your friends. All of you are stupid and bring the forum down.

So if you know it's about one on one then it's even more clueless to why you are posting videos of multiple dogs vs one wolf. You are clearly someone who needs to go and see a ****ing psychiatrist. You are the dumbest person on the forum you ****ing dumb ****.

If you think the topic is stupid, then why did you post in it you dumb mofo? Are you dumb that you join stupid topics because you are a dumb mofo?

Comment

Mofo you are dumb, no wonder why Bringer butt****ed your friends. All of you are stupid and bring the forum down.

So if you know it's about one on one then it's even more clueless to why you are posting videos of multiple dogs vs one wolf. You are clearly someone who needs to go and see a ****ing psychiatrist. You are the dumbest person on the forum you ****ing dumb ****.

If you think the topic is stupid, then why did you post in it you dumb mofo? Are you dumb that you join stupid topics because you are a dumb mofo?

Get off my dick bitch, and quit crying like a little girl, i already told your stupid ass, i'll post whatever the fuk i want when i want, fruitcake.

Comment

Working...
                      X