Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Vitali finally get respect if he destroys his little brother?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    Vitali can't beat Wlad
    Mmmmmmmm

.......lol Yes he would. He would stop him.

Don't even bother responding.......

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
      In other words.. would Vitali's ranking rise considerably if he destroyed Wlad in a fight? Wlad is an alltime great... would this shut people's mouths or would we hear that Wlad was a weak chinned paper champion & nothing else. You guys realize all it takes is one scheduled fight against the little bro for Vitali's ENTIRE alltime great ranking to change dramatically where honestly you could say he's the GOAT without being considered a nuthugger.

This is Vitali 40 yrs old whacking a champion that hasn't been beaten in nearly a decade & has arguably been as dominant as him in that time span... Unifying all 4 belts.. becoming undisputed.... all it takes is one goddamn fight... the fact that 90% of fans think Vitali beats him is not enough... you guys have to see it happen & then all of your bs resume conspiracies of him not beating an alltime great... not having any worthy accomplishments go down the drain..
      They already get my respect as most dominant heavyweights of any era. Folks from the U.S.(not all me included) are the only ones that won't give credit were is deserved. in other words *****s mentality towards Pac and *******s Mentality towards Floyd. Chicanos mentality against Cotto *side note Notice I didn't say mexicans since Mexicans due recognize talent. In addition Nuyoricans hating on great Mexican fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        Klitschko's dominance resembles to me the same dominance that now forgotten French Tennis Star Suzanne Lenglen had over her contemporaried for the same time, although put on hold by the War. Her competition gauged their own prowess by how. many games, if any, they might win from her. She never lost a match and steamrollered over everybody.
        She won 8 major tournaments without dropping a single game. 6-0, 6-0 all the way, a record which will never be even approached. Every Tournament she entered and played through without illness or injury, she won easily. She won 6 Wimbledon Ladies Singles, 6 Ladies Doubles, and 3 mixed doubles. She did the very same in the French Championships.
        7 Singles, 7 Ladies Doubles, and 3 mixed. Then she turned pro, to tour the US, being the first lady professional tennis player in history, and the first cross-over global tennis star. Nobody today has ever heard of her, (except at the at Roland Garros Stadium in Paris though the Court Suzanne Lenglen) but her talents were extraordinary.
        We've been treated to some truly splendid Klitlicking posts tonight.

So Vitali's achivements resemble that of Lenglen's?? Explain.
        Last edited by Jedi Vader; 02-08-2012, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          Vitali can't beat Wlad
          I'm sorry Bro but Vitali wipes out Wlad in 5 at worst.

Comment

TS Vitali should be getting more respect I agree but I'm sure he has got respect by some and he will get more after his career is over, Wladimir is getting more respect as well and I think after Vitali retires he'll unify the belts

Comment

Wlad would merc Vitali if they actually fought 100% in a h2h matchup...if Wlad won maybe he can make it into the conversation of top 15 atg heavyweights...if Vitali beat Wlad, then maybe Vitali could make it into the top 20 convo...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Wlad would merc Vitali if they actually fought 100% in a h2h matchup...if Wlad won maybe he can make it into the conversation of top 15 atg heavyweights...if Vitali beat Wlad, then maybe Vitali could make it into the top 20 convo...
                Vitali is top 20 easily without beating Wlad... i don't know where you're coming from.. In my eyes he's number one without a doubt.. but if he beat Wlad i'm sure some insiders would put him in the top 10. Believe it or not... beating Wlad is not very easy to do. He's had 59 fights & only lost three of them & two of those losses was because he gassed out after pummeling his opponent but failing to put them away & completely emptied his load...

The brothers have had 5 losses.... there next W is going to be there 100th.... only Corrie Sanders can say he beat a Klitschko & look at himself in the mirror.... the other 4 who defeated them barely won a total of 5 rds tops before they got there gift W's HANDWRAPPED to them because of stamina & injury related problems ONLY..

You could even say that all 5 of there defeats by Tko... they lost 6 or 7 rds tops while out of the 35 or so that were fought.. This means they won about 80% of all the rds vs the fighters who defeated them.. We're talking 104 fights & a Klitschko has ONLY been outboxed & outslugged ONCE (Corrie Sanders). Peeps need to respect how difficult it really is to outbox them. They truly have been the most dominant fighters of alltime & if Wlad didn't go down nearly a dozen times to the canvas.. he'd be on par with Vitali's invincibility..

There's a couple of blueprints to beat Wlad but as his 95% winning percentage shows.... doesn't happen to often. The brothers have won 95% of there fights.. so there's truly no room for error when you face them... you have to have alot of luck & almost pray that they beat themselves by gassing out or getting injured while they are beating you down.

The brother's lose once every 21 times they fight collectively on the average throughout there careers.... This means there record is basically 20 wins in a row & then there's a loss. They have won about two dozen fights in a row in the past 8 yrs or so.. so the law of averages states that one or the other is due for a loss at any moment.. let's see who can exploit this.
                Last edited by jimmy1569; 02-08-2012, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                  TS Vitali should be getting more respect I agree but I'm sure he has got respect by some and he will get more after his career is over, Wladimir is getting more respect as well and I think after Vitali retires he'll unify the belts
                  For a guy that's barely even a top 50 ATG in his own division, if anything, he gets entirely too much respect from the E-boxing community. Nobody respects or even acknowledges the existence of either Klitschko in real life though.

Comment

I Thought they were the same guy?

Comment

Originally posted by -Deal With It- View Post
                      For a guy that's barely even a top 50 ATG in his own division, if anything, he gets entirely too much respect from the E-boxing community. Nobody respects or even acknowledges the existence of either Klitschko in real life though.
                      Joff poets up in here acknowledge there existence every chance they get.. so i'd say the Klitschko's have made there presence known... don't you?

Comment

Working...
                      X