No announcement yet.

So Gavin Rees in 80-1 to beat Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    That could be it, but then the sentence would make any damn sense.

TS really needs to clear this up.
    Yeah, I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
      Yeah, I have no idea.
      the s isnt part of a swear word, if it was it would be a * too.

i've figured it out, the word censored out rhymes with bigger, and with an s in front of it means laugh
      Last edited by gingeralbino; 02-05-2013, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        the s isnt part of a swear word, if it was it would be a * too.

i've figured it out, the word censored out rhymes with bigger, and with an s in front of it means laugh
        The word is sn!gger, which whilst a perfectly innocent word, is, on reflection, dangerously close to a particularly offense racist word.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
          The word is sn!gger, which whilst a perfectly innocent word, is, on reflection, dangerously close to a particularly offense racist word.
          [IMG]http://up-ship.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/******s.jpeg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
            yeah i shoulda just wrote s****** instead of trying to describe the word it would've been easier!

edit- that why i described it, i even put a 1 in it instead of an i ffs!

Comment

hahaha! 80-1? i think it should be more like 1000-1! dont see rees standing a chance to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                hahaha! 80-1? i think it should be more like 1000-1! dont see rees standing a chance to be honest
                I’m old enough to remember people saying the same thing about Buster Douglas, more so, much more so in fact.

People just laughed it off. What a joke, he’s got no chance.

Never count your chickens, when you gonna learn? THIS IS BOXING.

Comment

what's the point of this fight??? ring magazine really looks like **** right now having adrien broner at p4p#6 lol....

Comment

I don't like Broner too much but he should win this fight. From what I seen of Rees I'm not impressed or sure. I hope Broner fights Abril, that'd be interesting.

Comment

Wow, Douglas was 42/1 i believe...so this guy is supposed to be twice the underdog?? But yet Rees is rated #5 or #6 at the division according to Ring Magazine?

Comment

Working...
                      X