Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Knocks Out Eloy Perez in Four Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That 2nd shot behind the ear did it & always does it..Nicely done by Broner & he fought very good & smart & beat a good fighter very convincely..Nice work in his corner as well.

Comment

Originally posted by lildee2020 View Post
      Its only a matter of time before he starts gettin that PPV money, if he doesnt lose first. He is definetly ****y and people are gonna pay to see him get knocked out cause they hate him, just like floyd.
      how is he ***** lol already the hate begins

Comment

I dont think waiting to get up would've mattered, it was all broner from the 1st on..Broner was bigger, and barked louder, and not sure about faster cuz Perez didnt throw too much to compare

Comment

Broner really impressed me even more, i didnt see nothing racist, broner is a good fighter he should move up to 135 n look to fight lundy or gesta either fight would be great action, i can see a great trash talking battle between lundy n broner

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
            broner is rapping on the way to the ring and taunting the crowd

then he dances around while his opponent is trying to get off the canvas..

broner is a no class pos.....

and people wonder how there is still racism today
            wtf kind of a stupid comment was that? Racism exists cuz of RACISTS like you. You see Broner come in the ring rapping and you assume that reflects something negative about black ppl? HOW? He didn't hurt nobody, he didn't do anything wrong, and nothing he did had to do with him being black...why didn't Devon do the same...since its a black thing to rap and taunt ppl? Dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
              wtf kind of a stupid comment was that? Racism exists cuz of RACISTS like you. You see Broner come in the ring rapping and you assume that reflects something negative about black ppl? HOW? He didn't hurt nobody, he didn't do anything wrong, and nothing he did had to do with him being black...why didn't Devon do the same...since its a black thing to rap and taunt ppl? Dumbass
              my dude at my house is black, that was his comment....

isnt it racist of you to assume that comment came from a white person?

hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Slick561 View Post
                true people want to always hate the villain its part of marketing look at how Floyd and B-hop did it,two of my favorite and broner if he keeps fighting like this will be up there
                I don't have a problem with the villian. Nazeem Hamed was also a villian. But sometimes, you really are just an a-hole. Personally, I never liked Hopkins because he has said some comments that didnt sit well with me. And I don't like guys who hit women, so, Floyd is out of the picture.

You can be villian, but I do think there is a line that shouldn't be crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                  didn't look behind the ear. Seemed to be on the ear to me.
                  Either way, it looked legal to me... It wasn't behind the head at all... Good fight by Broner but it looked too easy

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
                    ^^^agreed to the fullest

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                      my dude at my house is black, that was his comment....

isnt it racist of you to assume that comment came from a white person?

hmmm
                      lmao what makes it funny is no one said you were white

Comment

Working...
                      X