Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would Rios have more success against JMM then Pacquaio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would Rios have more success against JMM then Pacquaio?

rios is a pressure fight and doesnt let punches stop him from getting in to get his off, but pacquaio once he gets hit he steps off and resets. do you guys think he will do better then JMM then pacquaio?

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
    rios is a pressure fight and doesnt let punches stop him from getting in to get his off, but pacquaio once he gets hit he steps off and resets. do you guys think he will do better then JMM then pacquaio?
    Well the other question would be at what weight would it be at, at 135,140,145/7.

I like the style match up, because Rios isnt that hard to hit and we have never really seen him face someone who can hurt him and I think that Marquez can hurt him with his timing and skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Zocalo View Post
      Well the other question would be at what weight would it be at, at 135,140,145/7.

I like the style match up, because Rios isnt that hard to hit and we have never really seen him face someone who can hurt him and I think that Marquez can hurt him with his timing and skill.
      true. I think at any weight it will be same out come, a Slower pace JMM vs Diaz 1 but makes it the distance and marquez gets the nod.

Comment

He could indeed have more success, but then there is also a much higher probability that Marquez could KO Rios.

Comment

I think this fight kind of has a JMM/Kastidis (spelling?) type feel to it. Although I think JMM would counter Rios to death it will be competitive…

Comment

in a word yes

he would dfeinitely pose bigger problems

younger bigger stronger and can take a shot and doesn't get discouraged easily just look at the acosta fight

rios is very dangerous believe

Comment

Rios would put JMM through a war. Rios is slower than Diaz, but he's bigger, stronger, and better in pretty much all the other categories and has a similar pressuring style. They would each land at a high %, whoever can sustain the firefight longer wins the fight. I'd take JMM, but the fight plays out in a tossup fashion.

Comment

Na meh, I see Rios getting hurt by Acosta, and Antillon, JMM KHTFO in 6 rounds or less!!

JMM is too skilled and precise fro Rios, that if father time doesnt catch JMM

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                  Na meh, I see Rios getting hurt by Acosta, and Antillon, JMM KHTFO in 6 rounds or less!!

JMM is too skilled and precise fro Rios, that if father time doesnt catch JMM
                  i got Rios winning this one, i like jmm but if Katsidis could knock down jmm, rios can do a lot more damage. I really think people here underrate rios, future p4p

Comment

Yes because pressure, being physical, chin and can fight in the inside with power can pose problems for JMM. Pac is not a physical fighter and can't fight for crap on the inside.

Comment

Working...
                    X