Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is khan chasing jmm???what about madiana??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I hate the way khan and Floyd pick fights. They want to pick easy fights that will fool the general public thinking its a good fight but us true boxing fans know whats up

Comment

I shut this thread down

Comment

bump.........(ignoring the idiot talking about floyd in a non floyd related thread)

Comment

I've said this for awhile, It been a long time before Khan fights someone who is a legitimate threat.

My guess is you may be waiting another 2 years at least before that happens.

Comment

they are making khan look overated..he has the skills put him in there with the other lions at 140

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
              but jmm isnt even a big money fighter...and floyd moved up divisions chasing oscar...
              Obviously JMM is not Pacquiao or Mayweather but there is a reason why the tune up mismatch Numero Uno did so well, he has upper class name recognition in the boxing world, he has a big following, he brings in good money, more money and fans than the rest of 140 could ever grasp right now. He is a legend and future hall of famer, so if Khan would beat him it would make Khan look better to the general public that does not see what's wrong in this potential bout. It would essentially sky rocket his career more so than defeating a true challenge in his division just because it's JMM.
              Last edited by Zarco; 08-01-2010, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X