No announcement yet.

Pavlik will hunt down williams and stop him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pavlik will hunt down williams and stop him

That,s right, the ghost will beat paul because williams has no punch to keep kelly off him...we know paul throws about a 100 punches per round but, after he feels pavlik shots for about 4 or 5 rds. His output will be 40 to 50 and by the 9 or 10 rd. If it last that long kelly will put paul back down to the middleweight division...hopefully williams don,t get hurt to bad in this fight so he can keep on fighting...any thoughts???

I think Pavlik KO's him also. Pwill got the goods to beat Pavlik, but not the chin at 160, at least til he proves otherwise.

Comment

you're livin in fantasy land man...

Paul Williams is gonna pepper him with jabs and wear him down

Comment

Co sign!!!!! Homie!!!!!!

Williams is getting KOd here!!!!!!

Comment

I am a Pavlik fan, but as of late I have my doubts about him. Not only is he going in against a guy who you would swear had 8 arms, but he also seems to be carrying around some real baggage. He seems disconnected from the game mentally right now and I really wonder where his head is.

Williams is a huge challenge even with Pavlik at 100%. The Pavlik with personal issues is ripe for the taking right now.

Comment

he can outbox him until he gets caught

Comment

I really hope that PAVLIK will knock his ass out!

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
                That,s right, the ghost will beat paul because williams has no punch to keep kelly off him...we know paul throws about a 100 punches per round but, after he feels pavlik shots for about 4 or 5 rds. His output will be 40 to 50 and by the 9 or 10 rd. If it last that long kelly will put paul back down to the middleweight division...hopefully williams don,t get hurt to bad in this fight so he can keep on fighting...any thoughts???
                Yeah I already put this in another thread... I think it will be relatively easy for Pavlik....

Comment

Don,t get me wrong, pavlik will eat some punches but am i the only one who seen williams fight, he gets hit clean a lot and that won,t be good for him with a fighter like kelly... Kelly by k.o. Within 9...

Comment

i hope so but not happening

Comment

Working...
                    X