No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Banks is Shocked Wach Took Wlad's Shots and Survived

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Banks is Shocked Wach Took Wlad's Shots and Survived

Heavyweight contender Johnathon Banks, who now trains WBO/IBO/WBA/IBF champion Wladimir Klitschko, was shocked that Mariusz Wach took so much punishement and lasted the entire twelve rounds on Saturday night in Hamburg. The Polish giant showed a giant chin, filled with iron, as he took every punch possible punch from Wladimir and never once was he seriously hurt.

[Click Here To Read More]

either Wlads power is on decline or Wach has some chin

Comment

meh he should have been stopped in the 8th or 9th was it? wach was taking a massive beating with no response

Comment

Have you seen a pic of his chin? It looks like he had a piece of marble grafted on.

Comment

I don't think I heard Banks tell Wladimir to get his man out of there, it was more box, box, box.

I think the real question is, what would Stewart have told Wladimir? Would he have preferred Wlad to just box or get Wach out?

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            I don't think I heard Banks tell Wladimir to get his man out of there, it was more box, box, box.

I think the real question is, what would Stewart have told Wladimir? Would he have preferred Wlad to just box or get Wach out?
            Well he did try to end him in the 8th, big time, but that mofo seemed impossible to knock out

Comment

Originally posted by Cállate! View Post
              meh he should have been stopped in the 8th or 9th was it? wach was taking a massive beating with no response
              I thought that 8th rd could've been a tko also. Wach wasn't hitting back when Klitschko was battering him with those rights.

Comment

Mad respect to Wach for taking that brutal unholy beating but his corner should have stopped that fight after the 8th in my opinion. He was never going to win, he did not have the power nor the ability to so what was the point? Now he probably suffered permanent brain damage in that fight. He was just really starting his career for the most part and it is possible that he may never be the same fighter. I mean is what it is but I just didn't see the point for that to go to the final bell when the outcome was never in question and he was taking a vicious beating to the head.

Comment

Working...
                X