I'd love to see Sakio Bika beat Adonis Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Ofcourse u do cause Adonis beats kov
    No, that's the fight I've wanted to see most for two years now.

But I honestly don't believe it will ever happen, it would be too good to be true.

However, I know Bika wouldn't be afraid to fight Kovalev.

Comment

I want to see Adonis win this fight. I want to see Kov beat his mandatory. I want Adonis and Kov to fight. I want to see posters reaction if Adonis wins, especially if it's by KO or a dominant UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        No, that's the fight I've wanted to see most for two years now.

But I honestly don't believe it will ever happen, it would be too good to be true.

However, I know Bika wouldn't be afraid to fight Kovalev.
        If he doesn't fight Kovalev he loses his title. He has nowhere to go. Purse bids will go ahead in a few weeks. If he gets through Bika the fight happens this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Sakio Bika is a good family man and a fearless ring warrior who has never been afraid to fight in foreign countries.

I'd love to see him beat the pimp enforcer piece of shite Adonis Stevenson.

Anybody else rooting for Sakio?

If he wins, Bika vs. Kovalev would be a great matchup between two fearless ring warriors. And we know that would happen, because Sakio never ducks anybody!
          I think you will get your wish. Aquacknis Chickenson will lose. Bika is underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            yea but you would laugh at first...as would i
            No doubt.

Comment

Some of you so-called boxing fans are just sorry.

Stevenson will whup Bika and is fighting Kovalev in the fall.

Only people who can prevent that is HBO.

Its now time to sit back shut up and enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I want to see Adonis win this fight. I want to see Kov beat his mandatory. I want Adonis and Kov to fight. I want to see posters reaction if Adonis wins, especially if it's by KO or a dominant UD.
                I wouldn't be shocked one bit, Stevenson has one punch left hand KO power that can take anyone out.

But I would be genuinely shocked at a dominant UD, can't see that happening.

Comment

yea.....he's not gonna win

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    I wouldn't be shocked one bit, Stevenson has one punch left hand KO power that can take anyone out.

But I would be genuinely shocked at a dominant UD, can't see that happening.
                    Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    yea.....he's not gonna win
                    Stevenson is a much better fighter than posters give him credit. He will be the clear underdog to Kov, but he has a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      It would really, really suck if Quackenson was upset when the Kovalev fight seems inevitable.
                      Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      yea but you would laugh at first...as would i
                      What they said.

Kovalev vs Stevenson is one of the best matchups in boxing today yet Stevenson is a real piece of trash and it would give a great bellylaugh should he lose to old SMW Bika.

Oh and it would be Nice if Bika finally got a great win after many years of service to the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X