No announcement yet.

Macklin vs Murray: Who should get the Sturm rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wolfert View Post
    Yeah but Barker and Geale have a rematch clause, I think. So with Barker out of the equation, Geale may want to forget about that GGG match in April and focus on beating Felix a second time. Macklin got robbed for sure, hope he gets another title shot.
    And if Geale pulls out of an April fight, they'll just be like Golovkin wasn't going to fight him anyway and he's scared.

Nobody says anything about the Monaco fight he was offered

Comment

I'd say Macklin, both because he did better than Murray and because it would make the chances of Golovkin/Murray greater.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I'd say Macklin, both because he did better than Murray and because it would make the chances of Golovkin/Murray greater.
        IMO... I don't think so. He'll probably just wait out again and try to challenge the winner

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
          And if Geale pulls out of an April fight, they'll just be like Golovkin wasn't going to fight him anyway and he's scared.

Nobody says anything about the Monaco fight he was offered
          Who wants to fight untelevised

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
            Who wants to fight untelevised
            So it is acknowledged that Geale was offered a fight and turned it down.
            Also he is now at the mercy of HBO compared to Monaco

People seem to think here Geale was never offered a fight

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              So it is acknowledged that Geale was offered a fight and turned it down.
              Also he is now at the mercy of HBO compared to Monaco

People seem to think here Geale was never offered a fight
              But, he duckin doe?

Comment

Macklin should have beat Sturm whereas I thought Sturm edged Murray. But Macklin hasn't exactly lit the world up after the Sturm fight. But Murray straight out ducked Golovkin when he had a perfect opportunity to get the shot in Monaco. I'd say ****'em both, just try to avenge the loss to Geale.

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
                  Macklin should have beat Sturm whereas I thought Sturm edged Murray. But Macklin hasn't exactly lit the world up after the Sturm fight. But Murray straight out ducked Golovkin when he had a perfect opportunity to get the shot in Monaco. I'd say ****'em both, just try to avenge the loss to Geale.
                  Murray can't hide forever, he can fake as many hand injuries as he wants

Comment

Murray. I think Macklin is a little shopworn. He should fight Andy Lee

Comment

Macklin did better than Murray, but I think Murray fought a better version of Sturm. Sturm just froze up in the first half of Macklin for some reason.

I'll go for Macklin though. Let him have his last chance. Still favor Sturm to win without a robbery.

Comment

Working...
                      X