Clear All

• Give Floyd what he wants!

He is unbeaten!

Pac has lost his last two fights!

Comment

• Martinez is waiting for Floyd.

Comment

• he just dont wanna fight
        even with pac on the slide HE STILL SCARED???????

he would easily ud him i dont get it
        hes a chiken **** ***** seriouslyyyy

Comment

• Love how there is always so much **** talking and fighting surrounding Pacquiao and Floyd, but never any actualy fighting in the ring. SMH.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            Martinez is waiting for Floyd.

And Ward is waiting for Martinez

Comment

• Originally posted by jmoney123 View Post
              I dont understand how anyone can deny the fact that Floyd has in every avoided, ducked and ran from a showdown with Mann. Its been obvious since 09 Floyd didnt want any part of him. Even now as Pac begins to slow down in his career Floyd doesnt want the fight. Remember my words now PAC vs Floyd will never, ever happen.
              Trying to re-write history, are you?

To all the real fans Manny avoided fighting Floyd by hiding behind his promoter and Skip Bayless to fight his battles in the media.

Everyone knows Pacquiao cannot beat Floyd. That's why his fans would rather he fight someone else.

Pacquiao went from KO artist to repenter of sins who looked normal against Marquez and Bradley.

No matter what his fans say or want to believe The Pacman cannot beat Floyd inside a ring.

But Pacfans are ok with that since "Manny don't need Floyd".

Comment

• Dictate the terms? I know that Floyd has an edge but the phoney humble fighter won't go for that. Nor would his team. They should consider that Floyd is the only fighter that can get Manny the type of pay he's used to getting. He'll get even more if he just agrees to whatever terms. Cotto is a world class fighter and they agreed to fight. Out can be done. It's not impossible. Have at it and stop being a puppet. Chavez pressed Arum and Top Rank into getting him the Martinez fight. He had Sillyman as his godfather but he didn't let Arum buy him into signing an extension.

Comment

• Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                  Give Floyd what he wants!

He is unbeaten!

Pac has lost his last two fights!
                  Give Floyd what he wants?

Wow, Floyd fans have gone from "damage control" posts to THIS .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
                    Dictate the terms? I know that Floyd has an edge but the phoney humble fighter won't go for that. Nor would his team. They should consider that Floyd is the only fighter that can get Manny the type of pay he's used to getting. He'll get even more if he just agrees to whatever terms. Cotto is a world class fighter and they agreed to fight. Out can be done. It's not impossible. Have at it and stop being a puppet. Chavez pressed Arum and Top Rank into getting him the Martinez fight. He had Sillyman as his godfather but he didn't let Arum buy him into signing an extension.
                    Martinez is waiting for Floyd. Floyd can dictate whatever he wants in this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                      Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X