Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd should fight Pac without OSDT; moral victory!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd should fight Pac without OSDT; moral victory!

Floyd is in a win win situation if he fights Pac without Pac taking full OSDT. If FLoyd loses he has a ready excuse that perhaps Pac could be on PEDs and that is why he won.
    If floyd wins the fight well then that is obviously preferable to floyd and a bonus and Pac gets crucified verbally by *****s as well.

Floyd cant keep saying my life is on the line, because Pac hasnt killed anyone in his life in all the time hes supposedly been on PEDs, so that is Floyd just being a chicken again and dont look good for him. Just like when he had a word with the ref about Hattons dirty tactics before the fight. For the chance to fight the most docile hatton anyone had ever fought. Collazo nearly knocked out the dirty hatton. Floyd beat the tame Hatton.

But i think you get my drift. Floyd just better quickly sign the contract and not fight a shop worn Pac.

These people punch eachother in the head for a living. They have the right to know that the person opposite them in the ring is not on PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
      These people punch eachother in the head for a living. They have the right to know that the person opposite them in the ring is not on PEDs.
      So why didnt he ask Gatti for OSDT before nearly killing Gatti?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Floyd is in a win win situation if he fights Pac without Pac taking full OSDT. If FLoyd loses he has a ready excuse that perhaps Pac could be on PEDs and that is why he won.
        If floyd wins the fight well then that is obviously preferable to floyd and a bonus and Pac gets crucified verbally by *****s as well.

Floyd cant keep saying my life is on the line, because Pac hasnt killed anyone in his life in all the time hes supposedly been on PEDs, so that is Floyd just being a chicken again and dont look good for him. Just like when he had a word with the ref about Hattons dirty tactics before the fight. For the chance to fight the most docile hatton anyone had ever fought. Collazo nearly knocked out the dirty hatton. Floyd beat the tame Hatton.

But i think you get my drift. Floyd just better quickly sign the contract and not fight a shop worn Pac.
        the problem is not OSt. it never was.

OST was just an excuse to duck pac.

the problem is that wifebeater is a coward and doesn't take chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          the problem is not OSt. it never was.

OST was just an excuse to duck pac.
          the problem is that wifebeater is a coward and doesn't take chances.
          I have to agree with you. He dont take chances at all. He dont have to neccesarily ask the ref to protect him, like he asked the ref against Hatton. He can stop himself being damaged by Pac, by running more than he usually does. It dont have to be dangerous for him in there with Pac.

Comment

So why didnt he ask Gatti for OSDT before nearly killing Gatti?
            That's a good question. But I'm willing to bet if he did, Gatti wouldn't have asked for a cut off date, or as Manny called it, a "window of opportunity" (oh my English is bad, excuse me).

Comment

Floyd and his clan lost their balls a long time ago when it comes to Pac.

Hence the stupid and moronic ODST.

True story.

Comment

I have to agree with you. He dont take chances at all. He dont have to neccesarily ask the ref to protect him, like he asked the ref against Hatton. He can stop himself being damaged by Pac, by running more than he usually does. It dont have to be dangerous for him in there with Pac.
                wifebeater has looked at all the variables and seen himself losing to pac, publicly, in the ring, in life, everything!

if wifebeater starts acting like a bully, he will get murdered by the media and lose the Public Relations war.

wifebeater does not see a clear cut victory for himself. He either sees himself losing, or he sees himself in the fight of his life and possibly receiving a brutal beating, or he sees himself win a close fight but with himself diminished because of the damage he'd have received.

sun tzu's art of war says don't engage your opponent until victory is assured. this is the wifebeater code.

Comment

if you thought someone was juicing why would you fight them without ost's???seriously

Comment

You're right. But before Floyd fights Pacquiao without the OST, we will see a Unicorn (which will never happen :P)

Comment

Working...
                    X