No announcement yet.

Gennady golovkins greatness Pro boxers AND trainers give their take on ggg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    Am I rippping into Crawford? I just feel he shouldnt talk cause obviously he hasnt faced anybody yet too... I like Crawford alot but like GGG, he is untested so if he talks abt how GGG is untested, he should just shut up abt it.

For me GGG and Crawford has the same problem. Very skilled but untested.
    Should Crawford say No Comment every time somebody asks his opinion hed be a very boring champ wouldnt he .

I dont get the shoot the messenger attitude in here , he is a WC boxer surely he can have an opinion when asked for it .

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
      I didn't watch because I saw it was made by a guy who obsessively hates on Golovkin but there are videos all over youtube of guys he fought and sparred with who talk about how excellent he is, and also talk about how great his character is.
      True, the questions were loaded from the start, "is he overrated or underrated" and "what do you think of all the hype..". I never listen to these scummy boxing channels on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
        Golovkin's a good champ, but he's lucky he wasn't in the Bernard Hopkins era.
        Respectfully, I have to disagree with you. Not a great boxer but has very good fundamentals. Not great/slick footwork, but again, good fundamentals. Let's see, what does he have that transcends era's? Power, and lots of it. And not just wild haymaker type shots. He throws straight and hard. All of these average skills and above avg power make him a force in any era. Very few have it all... Sorry, but your not one of them either...

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Should Crawford say No Comment every time somebody asks his opinion hed be a very boring champ wouldnt he .

I dont get the shoot the messenger attitude in here , he is a WC boxer surely he can have an opinion when asked for it .
          Of course. But would be funny to hear Pacquiao talking abt how this guy or that guy s*cks cause they had some CW fights. Or Margarito laughing at a guy who got caught with loaded wraps. Or Floyd ****ting on guys for being too defensive. Or Broner talking abt a guy being too ****y.

See what I did there? Crawford is the truth but he needs to step it up too, same for GGG. 2 Great fighters who didnt fight other great fighters, so both of them should shut up abt weak opposition...

Comment

its funny seeing all the posters who didnt watch the video

why post in the thread if you didnt watch the video

futhermore, I can respect a pro boxers opinion or pro trainers opinion a little more than others.

As for the Lil G faithful...call me whatever you like....i acknowledge his talent as do everyone else....we just want him to fight a challenge....nothing more or less...if you think mismatches are acceptable...eat it up...i dont

I like competitive fights...at this point with his hype its time to put up or shut up...deal with it!!!

grown azz men, in their feelings about another persons accomplishments?? its some real b!tchassness EMO individuals on this forum
            Last edited by therealpugilist; 02-05-2016, 09:08 AM.

Comment

These flomos hate Golovkin so much. But people keep asking why and it's obvious why. He's the opposite to Floyd in too many ways.

1. He’s aggressive, Floyd is defensive.

2. He has power and knocks opponents out, Floyd decisions his opponents.

3. He’s pretty much inoffensive, Floyd is a heel constantly ****ting on people.

4. He’s relatively modest, Floyd is arrogant.

5. He’s white, Floyd is black.

6. He’s from a far away country with a funny name. Floyd is American, like them couldn’t find Kazakhstan on a map, and is proud of it.

7. He doesn’t speak English, Floyd sort of speaks English.

8. He dresses like a preppy, Floyd dresses like an extra in a hip-hop video.

It's not any one of these things, it's all of them put together. He represents something very different to Floyd, and so besotted are they with Floyd that praise for Golovkin is criticising Floyd in their eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                Pro boxers in the video = some bum and Crawford XDD

And Oscar De La Hoya and Bob Arum who hate that their fighters have to fight them and are ducking him, trying to discredit him every chance they get.

LOL get rekt noob. Gennady is the greatest fighter of all time, and he fact that he bothers you to the extent that you talk about him a lot, talks about his relevance in boxing and how much of a threat he is to your sector.
                Don't you have to fight at least one A list opponent before you get to be "the greatest fighter of all time"?

Now wipe your chin, apologize to ggg for the teeth marks and go wash his car.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                  Is he retired?

Your original statement was GGG lucky he didn't fight during Hopkins era, but none of the MW guys Hopkins beat are on GGG level.

GGG would have beaten everyone Hopkins defended his MW title against, 90% of them by KO.
                  In resume terms there are plenty of similarities between GGG and B-Hop's career trajectories. But B-Hop is an American, English speaking, black, defensive, arrogant, points win sort of fighter. So he's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    Did Crawford talked on the video? If he did, he needs to find someone... His best win being Gamboa who was way too small. Its like if Canelo starts bragging abt beating Khan once he KOs him.

Crawford didnt beat anybody his size so he should shut up abt GGG
                    Crawfords win over Gamboa is head and shoulder above anything g string has done.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      These flomos hate Golovkin so much. But people keep asking why and it's obvious why. He's the opposite to Floyd in too many ways.

1. He’s aggressive, Floyd is defensive.

2. He has power and knocks opponents out, Floyd decisions his opponents.

3. He’s pretty much inoffensive, Floyd is a heel constantly ****ting on people.

4. He’s relatively modest, Floyd is arrogant.

5. He’s white, Floyd is black.

6. He’s from a far away country with a funny name. Floyd is American, like them couldn’t find Kazakhstan on a map, and is proud of it.

7. He doesn’t speak English, Floyd sort of speaks English.

8. He dresses like a preppy, Floyd dresses like an extra in a hip-hop video.

It's not any one of these things, it's all of them put together. He represents something very different to Floyd, and so besotted are they with Floyd that praise for Golovkin is criticising Floyd in their eyes.
                      These are the reasons why you support GGG, not why some Floyd fans criticize him. Bad enough you over exaggerate how Floyd fans feel about GGG, you then stereotype all Floyd fans as black, unable to speak English, and all the other subtle stereotypes this post touches on.

This is the mindset of almost all of GGG's fanbase and its truly sad that this is why they support him.

Last edited by The Big Dunn; 02-05-2016, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X