No announcement yet.

Sergey Kovalev vs. Jean Pascal II HBO January 30, 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    By a guy on the level of a shot Pascal??? Fk no. Sorry that you have some emotional investment in this with your red K and anger. I'm just making boxing predictions.
    It's okay papa, you can go to sleep now. Kovalev didn't get KO'd like how you were praying.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      10B that Kovalev wins if they fight?
      I don't actually know how those points work, some guy just donated them to me for making him laugh.... I'll do an avi bet with you though.

Comment

• The promotions are opposing (Stevenson vs Koval)so it won't happen unless one backs down.
        Koval is in a tough position because these fights aren't letting him gain experience other than getting to the ring after training. Fighting rematches after solid wins is NOT how a fighter gains more experience it's just repeating what he's already learned.
        He picked up a nice pay day so everyone gets paid but he needs to keep improving, at his age he needs fresh opponents!

As for Pascal he needs to go fishing, just stop before he gets hurt bad!
        Good job Freddy!

Ray

Comment

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
          Verizon Channel? Is that on Direct TV?
          you should have it

look for unimas

Comment

• Originally posted by From Russia View Post
            He was wobbled in the 7th round by ****ing Paul Smith...
            Like I said to another user Ward relies on dirty cheating antics, I don't rate his ability in ring someone who uses that much foul play to win all your marquee fights?
            Ward will need a referee who loves MMA/Wrestling that and he will need Kovalev to be weak in the clinch which he showed to Pascal today he isn't, this essentially is the only way he could have beat GGG on size and cheating foul play... bbbut but but but Ward P4P 1 doe lmaoooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
              Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                Reminds me of this:

Will Pascal retire after this beating, or will he go over to PBC and get KO'ed by Stevenson? lmao
                Last edited by kiaba360; 01-31-2016, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  I don't actually know how those points work, some guy just donated them to me for making him laugh.... I'll do an avi bet with you though.
                  You already have enough points but I'll donate 1T points to you so we can bet.....you're covered!

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                    They work for HBO so what do you expect? Lool.

I just hope Ward is back to his best, If he is then I have no doubts he will handle Kovalev.
                    I think Andre Ward is a hell of a fighter but he has never been in the ring with someone like Kovalev. This guy genuinely enjoys hurting his opponent especially if you piss him off.

On the other hand Kovalev has never been in the ring with someone like Ward. I think its going to come down to who can get respect in the ring. I'll be watching with interest Wards next few fights but at this point I'll take Kovalev by brutal beating. Ward will be able to do some things early but eventually Kovalevs power will begin to take its toll. He is a different breed and if Ward can shut him down I'll be as impressed as I've ever been by a fighter. I'm looking forward to watching it.

By the way, Kovalev will put Stevenson down like a rabid dog if it ever happens but it won't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                      The promotions are opposing (Stevenson vs Koval)so it won't happen unless one backs down.
                      Koval is in a tough position because these fights aren't letting him gain experience other than getting to the ring after training. Fighting rematches after solid wins is NOT how a fighter gains more experience it's just repeating what he's already learned.
                      He picked up a nice pay day so everyone gets paid but he needs to keep improving, at his age he needs fresh opponents!

As for Pascal he needs to go fishing, just stop before he gets hurt bad!
                      Good job Freddy!

Ray

I agree with you 100%!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X