No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Still Firm on 155-Pounds For Golovkin Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
    Negotiation 101. Start high to meet in the middle. 157 lbs, 70/30 split and the fight will get done.
    Or stick to 155 with a 90/10 split then claim GGG turned down the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Lara would fight Gennady at 160.

Conelo is full of ****.
      Of course he would: he has no leverage. I'd pay for that fight.

Comment

does Canelo plan to fight every single MW at 155? As long as he's consistent with his bull****...

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Lil G said 164 for Ward doe
          I think that was never going to involve a title? But yes, cws always stink.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            155....90/10 split.

Canelo knows what he's doing. He's the one pulling 2.2 mil, 900k, etc.

Golovkin is the one doing 97k. Smart move by Canelo and his team. It's just common logic and math.
            Yeah Canelo knows what he's doing and so does everybody else, he's avoiding Golovkin at all cost and making himself look like a jackass.

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
              I remember seen The video of them sparing but I cant find it anymore, does anybody have it or find it???
              So I keep saying that Canelo can take care of himself at 160lbs against Golovkin.

I keep saying this.

I now take it back. Canelo doesn't believe it therefore I don't.

GGG would destroy Canelo at 160lbs. Canelo keeps saying this by refusing to fight GGG at middleweight. I trust Canelo's opinion of Canelo.

Lineal middleweight champion refusing to fight middleweight.

I'm done!

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy View Post
                So I keep saying that Canelo can take care of himself at 160lbs against Golovkin.

I keep saying this.

I now take it back. Canelo doesn't believe it therefore I don't.

GGG would destroy Canelo at 160lbs. Canelo keeps saying this by refusing to fight GGG at middleweight. I trust Canelo's opinion of Canelo.

Lineal middleweight champion refusing to fight middleweight.

I'm done!

This ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
                  Agree with all of this, except the 97k figure. That's been debunked. Using it only shows unfair bias.
                  Canelo didn't do 2.2 million. Floyd did. Canelo couldn't even break 1 million with cotto and that was a Mexican PR rivalry fight. What happened to "Mexicans buy most of the ppvs"? Because I'm quite certain Cotto Floyd did more than cotto canelo. 900k is disappointing for that kind of fight. 70/30 is fair

Comment

GGG should just try to fight Jacobs then move up to 168. Or if that fight can't be made, move up to 168 because there's nothing for him at 160. Dropping five pounds at his age is not a smart move.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Scared to death
                      Yep. He's a fraud... If Floyd did this y'all would call for him to be lynched

Comment

Working...
                      X