Clear All

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post

Lmaooooo ****in died

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post

rofl TOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
        up to 16,000 a year? They get far more than that. Each child is £550 in child benefit and child tax credit, they also get working tax credit, so **** knows how much they're really getting.

My guess is that they're getting £2500 a month for 16 hours work and 2 kids.
        Working 16 hours a week, 12 children, shes having a 13th, she gets £40,000 a year benefits.

Https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JqreWTZsF2M

Comment

It means is a good day to buy **** from UK literally everything is half-off today plus shipping is half off

Go nuts

Comment

It means that they are racist bigots according to Clinton, Obama, and the rest of the idiot demtards.

They said the UK is at the "back of the line" (yes, an obvious racist remark by the president that no one batted an eye at when he said it), but Trump welcomes a long lasting relationship with the people of the UK. You decide for yourselves who the real racists are.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              It means that they are racist bigots according to Clinton, Obama, and the rest of the idiot demtards.

They said the UK is at the "back of the line" (yes, an obvious racist remark by the president that no one batted an eye at when he said it), but Trump welcomes a long lasting relationship with the people of the UK. You decide for yourselves who the real racists are.
              How was it racist?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                How was it racist?
                Not so long ago, certain minorities were told sit in the back of the bus, told to eat in different restaurants, told to wait behind whites in stores.

In the super sensitive PC environment that we now are forced to live in, where acknowleging the accomplishments of valedictorians is offensive to others, where receiving a trophy for winning in a sport is offensive, where people are called racists for having a different opinion that the mass liberal view; saying something that can in any way, shape or form, be linked to a racist ideology, is the ultimate sin.

Only, it is only seen as racist if certain people say it. When a Democratic figure, especially one with the political power that Obama wields says it, not one word is said because it fits the agenda. Can you even imagine the uproar had a guy like Trump said a group of people would be forced to "stand at the back of the line"? LMAO, that would be all that you would see on certain news networks such as CNN. They would show him with a swastika on his forehead or something.

I mean, they are calling the "Brexit" vote an act of racism right now. Let's be real about this.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Not so long ago, certain minorities were told sit in the back of the bus, told to eat in different restaurants, told to wait behind whites in stores.

In the super sensitive PC environment that we now are forced to live in, where acknowleging the accomplishments of valedictorians is offensive to others, where receiving a trophy for winning in a sport is offensive, where people are called racists for having a different opinion that the mass liberal view; saying something that can in any way, shape or form, be linked to a racist ideology, is the ultimate sin.

Only, it is only seen as racist if certain people say it. When a Democratic figure, especially one with the political power that Obama wields says it, not one word is said because it fits the agenda. Can you even imagine the uproar had a guy like Trump said a group of people would be forced to "stand at the back of the line"? LMAO, that would be all that you would see on certain news networks such as CNN. They would show him with a swastika on his forehead or something.

I mean, they are calling the "Brexit" vote an act of racism right now. Let's be real about this.
                  I don't know. I thought he was referring to the trade line. They will be at the back of the "making a trade deal" line.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    Working 16 hours a week, 12 children, shes having a 13th, she gets £40,000 a year benefits.

Https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JqreWTZsF2M
                    Well, at least she isn't a mudshark.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      It's cool. They will get their time to laugh in November.
                      Hopefully the cucks lose in November and Trump beats that old commie hag.

I won't even mind if Trump doesn't do anything. I just want to see all those cucks cry.

Comment

Working...
                      X