Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[The PED Thread] As a pro, would you be on the juice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Say it ain't so! Johnny wouldn't approve of that.
    Level playing field! Jhonny hates cheats. But isn't afraid of giving blood or year round testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Level playing field! Jhonny hates cheats. But isn't afraid of giving blood or year round testing.
      Fighters should follow his example

Comment

Bumped

Comment

Kinda changed my mind on this. I'd be juiced to the gills.

As long as it doesn't shrink my pelotas.

Comment

Bumped...........

Comment

Bumped, for the fans.

Comment

Get me dem anabolics, I want **** like spence, a back like marquez and less hair than mayweather. Instead of reaping any of the rewards though, I'll probably just die a slow agonising death of liver cancer in hospital and have to piss into a bag every 3-6 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Kinda changed my mind on this. I'd be juiced to the gills.

As long as it doesn't shrink my pelotas.
                  Depends what you would be taking because some certainly do "shrink it".

Comment

This option is very confusing to me
                    "No. I would take pride in being natural like Brook, Floyd, JMM, Bradley."

Floyd used to say that anyone who hired Ariza must have been on PEDs then Floyd hires Ariza and Ariza consults with Memo for Floyd! Plus the low T/E ratio, rumored 3 positive tests and of course admitting to using a banned method until his friend got him a flaky RETRO TUE.

JMM hired a well known PEDs cheat who even after getting caught cheating, MEMO still was proud of what he did and thought it was OK to use as it would level the playing field for those athletes who were NOT naturally on the same playing field.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      This option is very confusing to me
                      "No. I would take pride in being natural like Brook, Floyd, JMM, Bradley."

Floyd used to say that anyone who hired Ariza must have been on PEDs then Floyd hires Ariza and Ariza consults with Memo for Floyd! Plus the low T/E ratio, rumored 3 positive tests and of course admitting to using a banned method until his friend got him a flaky RETRO TUE.

JMM hired a well known PEDs cheat who even after getting caught cheating, MEMO still was proud of what he did and thought it was OK to use as it would level the playing field for those athletes who were NOT naturally on the same playing field.

Floyd amd Marquez were clean!

Comment

Working...
                      X