No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abraham-Ramirez Deal Reached in Principle, Says WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
    I agree with Arum. If this kid beats Abraham convincingly and entertaining enough, he would definitely be a big name. I'm sure he's trying his hardest to get this on the pac-bradley undercard
    It may get Ramirez noticed, but Abraham doesn't carry the reputation he once did.

Comment

This would be a nice fight for that Pac/Bradley undercard - I hope to see it on there.

Ramirez could win/should win given the ages and career trajectories(and promotional connections), but AA is just so calm under pressure and has been in big fights for a long time.. I thought he'd be long gone by now tbh.. he's still good enough to beat Ramirez as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        No idea where, but ideal place is Pac/Bradley 3.

If Uchiyama/Walters is on it....well damn
        I'd actually consider buying the PPV if those 3 fights are on it.

It's Top Rank though so I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Good fight.

Comment

Yes!!! Time for the kid to shine and get Chavez Jr. jealous he's no longer the sparkling jewel of Sinaloa now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              No idea where, but ideal place is Pac/Bradley 3.

If Uchiyama/Walters is on it....well damn
              Had no idea Walters was promoted by Top Rank. Arum would be crazy not to have it on Pac/Bradley undercard. Can the Japanese promoters buy out Bob?

Ramirez could be a fairly big name if he can be impressive and being shown on the undercard of Pac/Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                Had no idea Walters was promoted by Top Rank. Arum would be crazy not to have it on Pac/Bradley undercard. Can the Japanese promoters buy out Bob?

Ramirez could be a fairly big name if he can be impressive and being shown on the undercard of Pac/Bradley.
                Don't think they would

They want Uchiyama to fight in the States and would be a decent place to get him to fight, if not on a HBO main event

Comment

AA's got this in the bag!

Comment

Working...
                  X