Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your favorite boxing youtube channels

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For news I think Esnews is the best. I watch a lot of fan made promos though to. Gorillaproductions03 and Officehanchoboxing are the best for those.

Comment

Wilson Kayden, no idea where the hell he went, such a shame really.

78sportstv makes sense mist of the time, boxingego is good for catching up with the latest and it's obvious he spends a lot of time and effort on making his videos.

The rest are mostly very biased like Dontae and thunderdome, sometimes I can tolerate dontae though cuz sometimes he makes valud points and he posts good interviews and exclusive footage, but thunderdome shows how biased he is and how he has very limited understanding of boxing in every single video he posts.

Comment

I never watch boxing youtube channels but iFLTV does good interviews and they seem "down to earth." Otherwise I just watch whoever has the sparring and interview videos I'm looking for.

Also I've seen a decent amount of "Elie Sechback, reporting!" Elie gets more underground type footage, random gym moments.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Fight Hype needs a podcast already. Maybe they've had one in the past idk, but they got so many solid connections having a podcast where Mayweather would do some long form **** would be nice.
          agreed i been listening to the boxing voice podcast myself

Comment

Originally posted by datastream View Post
            For news I think Esnews is the best. I watch a lot of fan made promos though to. Gorillaproductions03 and Officehanchoboxing are the best for those.
            ya he has some good stuff but after awhile he gets annoying like the rest lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
              Wilson Kayden, no idea where the hell he went, such a shame really.
              Kayden was in my 4-5 sites I used to eff with regularly. I think he gots "personal issues" right now from the things I've heard. He's shutdown his social media across the board. I know he was having issues with doing breakdowns of PBC fights due to copyright issues which slowed him down earlier in the year. Not sure how much that played into him doing nothing lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                ya he has some good stuff but after awhile he gets annoying like the rest lol
                I actually don't mind Elie too much. I don't know about the new guy he has doing interviews yet though. Doesn't seem to ask as good a questions as Elie. Makes it seem like Elie is a real hard core fan getting all the good questions in. The new guy seems like more of a casual fan by the questions he asks. Maybe it is just because he is just starting and doesn't know the people he is interviewing like Elie. Elie seems like he is now friends with most of the people he interviews so he get good answers and interesting interviews.

Also forgot about Leewylie1 and Wilson Kayden. Those are great channels with great breakdowns to learn from.

Comment

Working...
                X