Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How hardcore of fans are we here on NSB?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I figure anyone who bothers to post on an online boxing forum is either a hardcore fan or a crazed nuthugger for a specific fighter.
    Can it be both?

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      HAHAHA yep, I had to figure out how to get it man! Sadly there isn't a service like it in the US.
      How did you get it? I have Directv and can't find anything.

Comment

I'll say I consider myself a hardcore boxing fan..

I watch: All HBO and Showtime small and PPV events, including ShowExtreme and HBO2 shows. ESPN and Fox Sports 1, Boxnation, SkySports Boxing, Box Azteca America, Unimas Solo Boxeo, Azteca Mexico, Televisa Sabado De Box. NBCSports Fight Night. Also sometimes I watch FYC Boxeo de Primera.

I also watch the two Golpe a Golpe boxing talk shows.

I always try to attend every Southern California boxing event, no matter which promoter it is, small or big.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          How did you get it? I have Directv and can't find anything.
          I had to work some magic man. I made a thread on how to do it. PM me if you need help...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=642306

EDIT: The only possible way to get it is through the online website they have.

Comment

We are the hardest of the hard

Comment

I'm definitely a casual, I have only been watching boxing since 2007.
              Last edited by Pugilist95; 06-11-2014, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Would love to see this thread stay alive. Didnt get to see it Friday, but watched the Hugo Centeno and Gomez/Santana fights. Decent fights. Gomez/Santana was actually a good fight, Gomez took it too lightly.

Comment

I've noticed %1 are truly hardcore in here. Rest are just fans of a boxer or a group or a flag or a geographical location.

Comment

I'm as hardcore as they get.

Comment

Use to be a great Forum for Boxing but it has been invaded by the Casual Mayweather and Pacquiao fans who just login to bash Pacquiao or Mayweather so they can go back and forth with each other.

Most of the Threads are just NEGATIVE now, rarely anything positive being posted on this forum anymore which is SAD

Comment

Working...
                      X