Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do guys still ask girls to be their girlfriend now a days?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You ****ed up son.

Comment

Its a loose term. It doesn't mean you guys are facebook official or anything. It's just easier to say that than to say "this dude ive been seeing for a while that im not sure about yet because its really new, but you *****es need to keep your hands off because im seeing him"

Comment

Ask her for exclusivity. Better to know your standing then be unsure about it.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Its a loose term. It doesn't mean you guys are facebook official or anything. It's just easier to say that than to say "this dude ive been seeing for a while that im not sure about yet because its really new, but you *****es need to keep your hands off because im seeing him"
          Well, turns out we're actually invited to some engagement dinner thing...one of our mutual friends is popping the question tonight and wants all of us there.

I guess we will discuss this after that. Yeah, it's a loose term...but, I want to know if this means we're dating exclusively or openly and just seeing where it's going. She doesn't seem like a psycho, and knows I have multiple lady friends that I hang out with during the week sometimes...

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            WTF? I didn't ask her to be my girlfriend! We are just dating, getting to know each other right now! Did times really change this much?

Does a guy ask a girl to be his girlfriend anymore? Or, does dating automatically make you boyfriend and girlfriend now a days?
            It dependa on the girl and her agenda.

Comment

I been dating this girl for a couple of months now...she's beautiful, has a career (as do I) and all her shit together. All around good girl that's ready to settle down.

I am not ready for a committed relationship just yet...

I was with my ex wife for nine years...been single for one year and really enjoy having to answer to no one and meeting new people.

Back to the point, her best friend just called to see what she's up to and she told her "I'm at the mall with my boyfriend, y'all want to meet up and have dinner with us later?"

WTF? I didn't ask her to be my girlfriend! We are just dating, getting to know each other right now! Did times really change this much?

Does a guy ask a girl to be his girlfriend anymore? Or, does dating automatically make you boyfriend and girlfriend now a days?
              From what I have seen, people date and brush off seriousness. I mean there are a lot of young lesbians these days too and being Bi isn't so taboo apparently.

Comment

Might be cool in high school, through your mid 20's, but let me tell you...My buddy's older brother was like that since his teen years. He's now 38 years old, lonely, and regrets not settling down.

I try and convince him that it's not too late, but I think his confidence is gone. He spends all his time at them "hole in the wall" places drinking beer with junkies. Sad sight...
                My brother is polar opposit. He's a comfort junkie.

He married early had a few kids bought house, dog the whole thing.

From 20 onwards he went to the same dead end job, coming home to a wife who's dumb as a brick and kids he steadily is finding out he can't control even though he's trying to live his life through them.

His future is shovling **** out out of the gutter, mowing the lawn 5 days a week. Trust me, he don't look happy.

Comment

No, they ask if they'll go steady with them.

wtf is this the 1930's?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    No, they ask if they'll go steady with them.

wtf is this the 1930's?
                    Just a question, calm down...

Comment

trivia:

in the Philippines, the "norm" is the girl has to say I love you to you before she can become your girlfriend. of course the guy would say i love many times and "court" (like give gifts, etc..) the girl before the girl would agree to be your girlfriend or say i love you too.

dating definitely is not considered girlfriend/boyfriend yet in the philippines.

Comment

Working...
                      X