Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo was drained as hell, DRAINED AS HELL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is my favorite fighter but weight had nothing to do with the outcome of that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by True Alpha Male View Post
      Yep, Ward was there to see it...

Great post. Andre Ward knows a hell of a lot more about boxing then these TMT underwear wearing Floyd groupies around here that say Canelo wasn't severely weight drained.
      Last edited by UTEP; 10-26-2013, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        What happened to you saying you ban alts fast? Lol op is clearly keep it objective and he's cluttering these forums with shlt threads like this still
        Pacland and NSB are the only forums that have a sizable population of Pac slurpers left. Pretty much every other forum just laughs at their delusion and bans them. I like having posters like this on NSB, it is like a living museum exhibit of 2009. They keep things interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          too bad you change your tune when it comes to a certain asian fighter

pathetic post
          I'm thinking you mean Khan...

You can't deny his balls, granted he isn't the greatest fighter in the world but please find one time i've made excuses for him....

Hell i've even argued with his facebook team about his loss to Peterson which they said he didn't lose and it was obvious it was.

If you mean Manny, then I don't actually have a clue what you are on about because I've never cared about Pac either way to be honest.

Think before you post.
          Last edited by CraigM; 10-26-2013, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            lmao, look at yourself, quit embarrassing your self, what pacboy said was a fact, its sad two 154 champs were fighting at a cw

and anyone with any boxing sense could tell canelo was drained, just look at his freaking diet during 24-7, hell even floyds camp said he is struggling with the weight

its a shame, people like suddenly change your tune when it comes to a certain asian fighter

your hypocrites need to be banned
            Um wtf are you talking about? Did I even say anything out PAC or about PAC boys post? Gtfo moron

Change my tune lol I guarantee you've never seen me say anything about PAC and catchweights idiot
            Last edited by HanzGruber; 10-26-2013, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
              Any fighter that walks up on stage and immediately has to sit down on a chair is severely weight drained. The chair was there for a reason, he would have passed out if he tried to stand up the whole time.
              canelo is an amazing fighter, and he has far more heart than froid mayweather. canelo went from barely being able to stand (actually having to sit down) to fighting a 154 pound champion (at a catch weight) for 12 rounds.

Comment

So much so that he showed better stamina against Floyd than he did against Trout and Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  So much so that he showed better stamina against Floyd than he did against Trout and Mosley
                  Probably because he didn't do fuk all for the first 6 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Probably because he didn't do fuk all for the first 6 rounds
                    And that's different from the trout fight how?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      And that's different from the trout fight how?
                      The fact that he was clearly winning the Trout fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X