No announcement yet.

Quit the Bias folks, lets be real, Bradley got damn lucky

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quit the Bias folks, lets be real, Bradley got damn lucky

Last time you could clearly blame the judges, everyone who is not a dickrider or pac hater will say Pac won clearly.

This time around, you cannot blame the judges, they followed what the ref did but bradley got saved because of a poor ref, the 1st round was clearly a knockdown, no body leaning on bradley or anything, his ass was stunned and he dropped as soon as he got up because of how bad he was hurt

You talk about justice being done, bradley should have lost 2 fights in a row, he got his ass whooped last night, who the hell can deny this?

he has ended up on a fcking hospital bed 2 fights in a row getting a needle shoved up his ass

With that said, the guy needs to pick his fights smarter, I know he wants the pay days but everyone knows he is a 140 fighter, the guy is not good enough to make it at 147, he does not have the skills or power to fight at an unnatural weight class to him

Bradley needs to know

get a rematch and win decisively, then move back down to 140

Although I was drunk as **** watching, if I'm not mistaken Bradley got his ass beat and Knocked down twice and stalled for dear life in the 12th round Which shocked me a little because I thought he'd walk through Ruslan.
    Very disappointing Bradley who might officially become "the desert bandit" lol

Comment

Ref was on Bradley's side(not literally, but his decisions helped him). The way I saw Bradley, I've seen calls as KDs because ropes were the only thing keeping them up.

Both have earned my respect nonetheless.

Comment

Quit the bias when your whole post is full of bias? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
          Quit the bias when your whole post is full of bias? lol
          call is it as bro, what I typed is what happened

being bias is making piss poor excuses to save braldey's 0 when he got his ass beaten for 12 rounds straight

Comment

Let them do it again. It was a great fight.

Comment

What you typed is your opinion, and it's obvious that you are bias against Tim.

I have nothing against what you wrote but I just find it funny that you're telling people to quit the bias.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                What you typed is your opinion, and it's obvious that you are bias against Tim.

I have nothing against what you wrote but I just find it funny that you're telling people to quit the bias.
                bias= braldey lost the fight as he lost most rounds when he never, I said the judges did their job

non bias= judges followed the ref, I have no issue with their scoring but he got damn lucky to not get knocked out and had a ref helping him in the fight

you can call it real or you can make excuses, decide what this thread is

Comment

I think Bradley won, but yeah do it again. I could watch another 12 rounds of that any day. Great fight.

Comment

Everyone is demanding that we praise Bradley but neglect to incorporate the fact he cherrypicked a 140lb fighter (who had never fought a top 15 ranked opponent) to move up a division and Tim still needed a hometown decision to beat this "ESPN level boxer"

Bradley is supposed to be among the "elite" of boxing on a plane far above mere mortals. Hopefully people will give Ruslan credit and realize that just because a guy doesn't have drawing power and hasn't been given an oppertunity before doesnt mean there is a class disparity, it just proves what media attenton can accomplish.

P.S Matthysse beats Bradley.

P.P.S. Reindeer Power!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X