Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So does anybody see Trout outboxing Alvarez and making him look silly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs
    I see Canelo knocking Trout out and making him look unconscious.
    Let's bet half of your points. 5B says Canelo doesn't KO Trout.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      I'm willing to bet all my points.
      Even better. I'll take this bet then, your 354 billion against my 354.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        It was only competitive in the beginning and Trout adjusted nicely from mid rounds on. He found a hole for his uppercut and landed it all night. Cotto has better defense than Canelo and both of their stamina are as ****ty as each other.

Trout might not make Canelo look silly but I think he will outbox him clearly.

I had Cotto-Trout even through 8, with Trout winning 3 of the final 4 rounds.

While Trout upped his work-rate in those rounds and clearly got the best of them, it's also wise to keep in mind that Cotto always tires in the championship rounds.

Cotto was effective doing some of the things I see Canelo doing, only Canelo is bigger, faster and has more power. It's a very interesting fight, but I've got Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06
          Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

It was only competitive in the beginning and Trout adjusted nicely from mid rounds on. He found a hole for his uppercut and landed it all night. Cotto has better defense than Canelo and both of their stamina are as ****ty as each other.

Trout might not make Canelo look silly but I think he will outbox him clearly.

I had Cotto-Trout even through 8, with Trout winning 3 of the final 4 rounds.

While Trout upped his work-rate in those rounds and clearly got the best of them, it's also wise to keep in mind that Cotto always tires in the championship rounds.

Cotto was effective doing some of the things I see Canelo doing, only Canelo is bigger, faster and has more power. It's a very interesting fight, but I've got Canelo.
          I had it competitive up to like the 6th. But like I said, remember Canelo fights in spurts and has ****ty stamina himself.

Comment

Trout is a very good boxer with an tough style. I can see him winning this fight by out boxing Canelo, but make him look silly?

I don't see him making Canelo look silly.

Comment

I think canelo will beat trout but it won't be one sided, trout will have his moments but it will be short lived.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Even better. I'll take this bet then, your 354 billion against my 354.
                Deal, sig it.

Comment

If this fight comes down to a decision there is no way Trout is winning. He has to go for the KO from jump.

Comment

Who knows trout might be a nightmare for canelo we havent seens canelos full potential yet so we might see a late round ko

Comment

Cotto seems to be the benchmark for Trout, but who is it for Canelo? This is actually Canelo's first real test at 154lbs. Yes, I agree Canelo has more power than Cotto, is bigger, but one thing that is constant is that Canelo has defensive liabilities and has shown it against B/C class fighters. He's never faced anyone who moves, pumps the jab, is HIS size, and will dig deep to get the W. These are things to consider. Canelo's been generating a lot of attention in recent years, but for the most part it's been a showcasing against fighters he clearly outmatched in every way possible. If Canelo can beat Trout, he's without a doubt the real deal and would deserve a shot at Mayweather.

If it does go to the cards, do not be surprised if Trout gets jobbed.

Comment

Working...
                      X