Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin Ripped, Putting in Work For Rosado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rosado is a top jmw not some fringe contender. I rate him higher than K9, Lara, Kirkland, and Martirosyan. I think beats Cotto and Angulo in a rematch too. He's a huge jmw and can punch. Molina is probably the only top jmw that would be willing to fight Rosado.

I think this fight make perfect sense. None of the top fighters are chomping at the bit to fight Golovkin at 160 and the same can be said for Rosado at 154. I can't wait to see this one it has fireworks written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
      Rosado is a top jmw not some fringe contender. I rate him higher than K9, Lara, Kirkland, and Martirosyan. I think beats Cotto and Angulo in a rematch too.
      Wow. You're really overvaluing Rosado.

Comment

this dude is a throw back fighter

Comment

Do not sleep on Rosado - Dude fights at 154, but is taller and rangier than GGG. Rosado has come a long way, do not sleep on him. I like GGG alot from what i've seen, but this rosado cat is making me a believer - he has good defense, good balance, big/strong,good pop in his punches, - GGG - not so good defense, excellent balance, strong, excellent pop in his punches. Rosado is not gonna lay down - FOTY early in 2013

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            The fight is at 158. Rosado is a big LMW and Golovkin is a small MW. I doubt that the weight will play a significant role.
            The weight probably won't play much into it, but if GGG struggles in the fight you better believe that him and his fans will use it as an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by doninlouisiana View Post
              Golovkin will stop Rosado with huge body & head shots. The only sparring partners he can get are heavyweights as he KO's the middle, super MW & cruisers. This guy will make believers out of everybody in 2013, mark my words!
              IF one of the top guys at junior MW up to super MW would give him a fight he would blast them out and become a huge star. PPV coming soon GGG!
              Originally Posted by doninlouisiana
              Pac retired Oscar, quit in rd8 >>> Floyd SD win
              Pac retired Hatton, ko 2 >>> Floyd ko 10
              Pac retired Mosley, kd 3 >>> Floyd almost get koed

Pac beat Cotto >>> Floyd avoided like a plague
              Pac beat Clottey >>> Floyd avoided like a plague
              Pac beat Margarito >>> Floyd avoided like a plague
              Pac beat JMM twice at his best weight >>> Floyd cheated him at the scale. The last but not the least, Floyd avoided Pac worst than a plague!: By- Green K(AP)

Boxing Fan over 50 years

then you would know that #1

Erik morales lost a trilogy to barrera then lost a tune up fight, then lost to, manny pac!!
              OSCAR De La Hoya part time fighter since 2002 weight drained and has not faught at 147 in over 8 years!!
              Ricky fatten Hatton Bar Food Eating and beer drinking drunken fighter. Knocked out by mayweather and beat down by lazcano, Even roach said he thinks mayweather took something out og him

Miguel cotto was pounded by margarito, and looked terrible against clotty, and to top it off weight drained to 145lbs why not just fight cotto at 147lbs??

can you name 1 prime fighter that manny pac beat in the last 6yrs??

manny pac is a protected padded fighter!!! even max kellerman said he was "matched well!!

anyway ill wait for an answer but you know you cant answer anyway!!!
              Last edited by sapo1; 12-28-2012, 12:12 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                The weight probably won't play much into it, but if GGG struggles in the fight you better believe that him and his fans will use it as an excuse.
                Well, he had the leverage in the situation, so there's no room for excuses. It's not like he had to agree to the catch-weight cuz it is his title that's being put on the line. I can't imagine Rosado turning down the fight if there was no catch-weight.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Well, he had the leverage in the situation, so there's no room for excuses. It's not like he had to agree to the catch-weight cuz it is his title that's being put on the line. I can't imagine Rosado turning down the fight if there was no catch-weight.
                  Yea totally agree he had all the leverage. But if he struggles with Rosado, which I think is possible, I'm sure we'll still hear the excuses. Golovkin is supposed to be the next MW king so people are gonna need to use something to defend a poor performance.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Okay, that's it. I have to ask this question, it's been bothering me for a while now.

What is the joke behind the Gabriel Rosado hype?

Every post I see of him reminds me of the sarcastic Charlie Zelenoff jokes that make him out to be a great fighter.

So what is the deal? Unless Golovkin is seriously overrated, he should be able to dispose of this journeyman Rosado easily. I don't know why this fight has so much hype behind it. If Golovkin is as good as he's being made out to be, this should be a TKO under 5 rounds for him.
                    You're just looking at those 5 losses. I know what Rosado is. He the man that's gonna make me look like a fukin genius. A better question is "What is Golovkin?". Now either I'm crazy or the fight between him and a washed up Kassim Ouma was pathetic. The fight with Proska wasn't much better. The only thing that he's proven is that he hits hard against guys that can't hit at all. I don't mean to ramble off hate on the guy but damn! In a place like Bscene where a man can question the greatness of JMM, the skills of Adrien Broner, and the dominance of FMJ yet a person can semi-crown an untested guy like GGG is beyond my realm of expertise. My God he has so many weaknesses it baffles me.

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    I also think he looks odd for some reason. Not sure what it is but he looks like an elf or something....something with the face. It sucks too because he kind of looks a little like me in a way when I grow my hair out so maybe that could be what it is.

I laughed to tears at this. Do you wear a size 8 3/4 hat too?

Comment

everytime I see GGG I think about German ****

I'm rolling with the underdog...never seen him fight but I'm still rolling LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X