No announcement yet.

House passes Arizona-style bill aimed at illegal immigration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dro-Town View Post
    Just quit it man. You have already admitted that you were a self hating, ignorant, depressed foo. So why come up in hurr after taking a knee to talk sh.it?

man

This isn't political, and neither is it about what you perceive as your "country." Nah! This is about a sad foo who gets kicks out of pissing Latinos of on this site, as is evident by your first reply to this thread. A lot of people are sensitive to this issue, which predominantly is constituted to the blunt racism, hate, discrimination, and prejudice directed towards Latinos through laws or political means. We're not speaking of a red neck calling us a "bea.ner," or "wet,bak.k*." **** dat talk. We iz be speaking of actual laws instituted with discrimination as its basis. This sh.it aint new u stupid *****.

The Irish, Japanese, African Americans, etc. Or other groups of people foreign, or unwanted have faced the same discrimination many Latinos face today through political discriminatory laws, such as the 1 discussed up in hurrr. If you opened up a ****en text book you wouldn't be such a stupid motha****a who holds on the governments every word, and text.

Your ignorance is further deployed within your assumptions of illegal immigrants. And why are you comparing Mexico to the United States in terms of immigration laws? If that is your best argument then you need to stick dat dildo back in ur mouth cuz ***** u wack.
    I absolutely agree with you shawty. I'm going to ignore Strom like Cuauh and others...

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
    I get it now!! This mother****er is a Serote pretending to be Mexican or Chicano and everyone has fallen for it. This ****er is probably from El Salvador or Guatemala thus all the hate for Mexican Illegal immigrants. Oh and he was probably raped by some Mexicans while crossing through Mexico!!! **** Serotes!!!!!!
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha This reply is funny as hell shawty. I'mma strat calling cats that, "serote."

Originally posted by -KO-Chulito- View Post
    Yeah so what's that have to do with illegal immigration? At least I'm respectful and man enough to apologize if someone feels offended. Although I don't think I've ever been disrespectful or offensive towards anyone, I'm a very ppeaceful person.
    You called Dro an illegal! I'm sure, that you, like me, would be offended if a stranger called you an illegal just because you are Latino. That's being offensive and disrespecful towards people.

I don't go around callin' white people--honkeys, crackers, perckerwoods, beach n!ggers,..... or blacks--n!ggers, coons, darkies, blackies....

Comment

Originally posted by Wall $treeter View Post
      I absolutely agree with you shawty. I'm going to ignore Strom like Cuauh and others...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha This reply is funny as hell shawty. I'mma strat calling cats that, "serote."

You called Dro an illegal! I'm sure, that you, like me, would be offended if a stranger called you an illegal just because you are Latino. That's being offensive and disrespecful towards people.

I don't go around callin' white people--honkeys, crackers, perckerwoods, beach n!ggers,..... or blacks--n!ggers, coons, darkies, blackies....
      If I'm not an illegal alien why should I feel offended?

Now I know you're not implying that illegal alien is a racist term are you?

Comment

Yeah so what's that have to do with illegal immigration? At least I'm respectful and man enough to apologize if someone feels offended. Although I don't think I've ever been disrespectful or offensive towards anyone, I'm a very ppeaceful person.
        what does it have to do with this conversation?

Originally posted by Dro-Town View Post
        This isn't political, and neither is it about what you perceive as your "country." Nah! This is about a sad foo who gets kicks out of pissing Latinos of on this site, as is evident by your first reply to this thread.
        I'm not lying man and you are probably right that I'm not the only one that has problems......I guess I felt really lonely and depressed and just felt like letting it out and well it kinda felt right to let it out here.

You are right, I have been an a$$hole not only here but in my personal life and the way I hate and act towards certain people. I've been really stupid in my way of thinking or my way of doing certain things and all that smack you guys talk is well deserved.

Comment

guess dis ***** aint wanna reply bakk

hahhahaa

Comment

I really hope they implement a similar law here in CA.

Comment

wish i could sig dat sh.it.

Comment

Working...
              X