Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official "I'm not watching the Superbowl thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When i'm married, old, bald, and fat, maybe i'll watch the Super Bowl, with my other married, old, bald, and fat friends. Shouting out loud, drinking beer, eating all night. That is how I picture people that watch the Super Bowl/Football & Soccer, either one of those

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      Whaaat ?!
      Lol. I don't like Soccer or Football.

Comment

Theres something for everyone when it comes to the Super Bowl. Either you love the game and the matchup, the commercials, or the halftime show. For me it's the National Anthem. No, I'm not joking either. Part of the reason I love boxing is the anthems before the event.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          When i'm married, old, bald, and fat, maybe i'll watch the Super Bowl, with my other married, old, bald, and fat friends. Shouting out loud, drinking beer, eating all night. That is how I picture people that watch the Super Bowl/Football & Soccer, either one of those
          And this doesn't apply to baseball? I don't like baseball, the only sports I'm into are the ones I've played; football, bball, boxing, track

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            And this doesn't apply to baseball? I don't like baseball, the only sports I'm into are the ones I've played; football, bball, boxing, track
            Not really - baseball fans don't treat a game like it's a sacred event handed down from the heavens American football fans are so ridiculously into it, for a lot of people it seems to be a proxy for their lost glory days or failed lives. I've even seen articles about what commercials you should watch out for, how pathetic is that.

Comment

I fall under this category.

Comment

I won't be watching it, I've work in the morning and by the time the game starts it'll be like 12.30am in Ireland so no I won't be watching.

I'm not interested to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I don't think I have ever watched a Super Bowl in my life.
                  Same here

Most I've done is see last 10mins of the world series if yankees play.

Never seen a basketball championship or wateve its called

Comment

**** that!!!!!!!!!!!!! Football is my love behind Boxing. I'mma holla atchyall later after the SB is over.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                      I don't care for football so instead i'm going to watch some classic boxing fights.

Diego Corrales vs. Jose Luis Castillo 1
                      Gotti vs ward trilogy
                      erik morales vs marco antonio barrera 1,2,3
                      Phook the superbowl.
                      Im not watchiing it

Comment

Working...
                      X