• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Royce Da 5'9 - Street Hop

http://hotfile.com/dl/14721355/a6248...9-P2P.rar.html

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ICQJG1AF

fiiireeeeee!!

Royce is my #1 emcee at the minute. He's ****ing incredible!!!

Comment

I heard a mixtape of his recently, I forget what it is was called, but he sounded like he was just angry, and starting talking **** about rappers that had nothing to do with him. I think having talent and not being famous finally got to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
        Royce is my #1 emcee at the minute. He's ****ing incredible!!!

iiiiilll-wiiiiiill

Comment

Royce is nice. I haven't checked out anything new lately so I'm going to DL this.

Comment

Really good album. Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Kobe Bryant View Post
              Really good album. Any thoughts?
              I really like his verses but something about the album just doesnt grab me. I dno if its the beats or what but I just cant put my finger on it. Still think he's one of the best emcees out at the minute though. Not many can touch him when he's on top of his game

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                I really like his verses but something about the album just doesnt grab me. I dno if its the beats or what but I just cant put my finger on it. Still think he's one of the best emcees out at the minute though. Not many can touch him when he's on top of his game
                I agree to a point there is a little missing. The vibe is a bit too inconsistent. But that track with Busta is off the charts. I also like that Gangsta track. Overall it's solid not great but I find myself listening to this more often.

Comment

very good album. I actually went to buy it, wasnt in the store.

Comment

Originally posted by Kobe Bryant View Post
                    I agree to a point there is a little missing. The vibe is a bit too inconsistent. But that track with Busta is off the charts. I also like that Gangsta track. Overall it's solid not great but I find myself listening to this more often.
                    This is probably my fav track off the album...

Comment

Working...
                    X