Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan at his fastest vs. Alexander and weighed 160 ,expects to be 162 vs. Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan at his fastest vs. Alexander and weighed 160 ,expects to be 162 vs. Canelo!

Everyone talking about how Khan will lose his speed bulking up, bit in reality Khan will only have put on maybe 3/4 pounds of muscle from where he was at, at 147.

Originally posted by Boxtime View Post
    Everyone talking about how Khan will lose his speed bulking up, bit in reality Khan will only have put on maybe 3/4 pounds of muscle from where he was at, at 147.
    Chat **** get banged that is going down this Saturday

Comment

does muscle ususally jiggle and sway back and forth like that?

Comment

I'm sure Khan will be fast, but it doesn't matter very much. What matters is if his chin has somehow dramatically improved, which in my opinion, is close to impossible.

Comment

He did apparently come in light against Algeiri I'm not convinced though

Comment

I read that Khan said he will be 165 on fight night. Canelo also said he will be 165 on fight night. In the all access show they showed Khan in training with only a week to go before the fight. To me he looked fat for a pro boxer ready to fight. In contrast Canelo looked lean and hard. Canelo's hand speed is equal to Khan's hand speed. The difference is Canelo is much more accurate and better at landing his punches. He puts together great, will timed combinations. Khan throws combinations but there seems to be no planning involved. He just throws a lot of fast punches and hope some of them land. I don't think Khan will win rounds. Canelo hits so much harder than Khan and he is also the better boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I read that Khan said he will be 165 on fight night. Canelo also said he will be 165 on fight night. In the all access show they showed Khan in training with only a week to go before the fight. To me he looked fat for a pro boxer ready to fight. In contrast Canelo looked lean and hard. Canelo's hand speed is equal to Khan's hand speed. The difference is Canelo is much more accurate and better at landing his punches. He puts together great, will timed combinations. Khan throws combinations but there seems to be no planning involved. He just throws a lot of fast punches and hope some of them land. I don't think Khan will win rounds. Canelo hits so much harder than Khan and he is also the better boxer.
              I think some people misinterpret speed and reflex. Canelo has a lil above average hand speed but A+ reflex, Khan has A+ handspeed but piss poor reflex which also makes him so chinny. Its rare to get guys like Floyd with A+ both reflex and handspeed. Fighters with good reflex always have great timing which is why they say timing beats speed which is why I think Canelo will win by TKO/KO mid exchange around the 4th.

I think Gary Russell and Gamboa have the fastest hands in boxing but poor reflex and look what happen to them against guys with great countering reflex. Same will happen here but these are big men so it wont last long...

Comment

Working...
              X