• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      A vicious claim. He should avoid kissing his opponent after a break
      lmfao....:AOR: That does help. he should also avoid getting hit in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        hence the reason he should avoid getting hit in the face. :WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
          New Interview: Vic O "Im gonna def go down as 1 of the pound 4 pound greats"

There is so much here......but watch then comment....

wachugot??

Hahaha this fool is suffering from the same thing that's affecting amanda bynes.

Comment

Stop it with this vicious verbal assault on Victor. He doesn't deserve to be getting beat up like this!!

Comment

so we are 35 days away from Victor's next fight. No opponent listed. Likely it will be on the level of a Rod Salka. But that is no longer enough of an advantage. They will find a guy on that level but not even allow the guy time to prepare. Maybe pull someone out from the crowd on fight night? Realistically my guess is they find a lightweight with light punching power that is slow, with a weak chin, and broke, and throw him some cash to fight at 147 vs Ortiz which will be easy to make for a lighweight without advance training time. Someone that Victor can drill in three rounds max, guaranteed.

I can see them taking the slow slow road with Victor. So he can keep talking and trolling us. I think Vic thinks of his boxing career as TV Time / Exposure, which he wants for his movie career. They tried to do this with him meaning lower the bar for him, the problem is they have to keep resetting the bar lower and lower. Josesito Lopez was too much, a late career Collazo was too much.

I could be wrong, but I can see Ortiz beating on over matched opponents for the next 30 months. A string of highlight seizing knock outs against blown up mediocre lightweights with plenty of sound bites after each one. Dinner twice a week at the Espinoza's house. Trying to build his movie career. Hey did you catch me on Showtime Extreme?

Who knows. It is a weird case. It's like he can't give it up because of his obsession with the limelight, but he is clearly missing focus / heart / mentality or something, something is a bit off. I think his comments are meant to be outrageous to get headlines. Bottom line is the guy is desperate for another easy payday, which I can't blame him, and is going to do his best to bull**** his way into it.

Which is why I want to see them put him in there with Randall Bailey in December, but of course that will NEVER happen.....

Comment

I don't know who is more delusional victor Ortiz or amir queen khan.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                  Khan already knocked him out when he was an amateur, I can't see Ortiz lasting more than 2 rounds with Khan. Look how Collazo beat him and then watch how Khan thoroughly dominated Collazo with ease. They are totally different levels now, Khan would retire Ortiz quickly.
                  This a triangle theory, they are stupid and don't prove anything. Let's look at a recent example. Ponce de Leon easily beats Jhonny Gonzalez, Abner Mares then comes and dismantles PDL. Using your logic, Mares should wipe the floor with Gonzalez. However Gonzalez KO'd him in one round. This is one example, there are dozens of others.

Comment

Originally posted by stovepipe View Post
                    so we are 35 days away from Victor's next fight. No opponent listed. Likely it will be on the level of a Rod Salka. But that is no longer enough of an advantage. They will find a guy on that level but not even allow the guy time to prepare. Maybe pull someone out from the crowd on fight night? Realistically my guess is they find a lightweight with light punching power that is slow, with a weak chin, and broke, and throw him some cash to fight at 147 vs Ortiz which will be easy to make for a lighweight without advance training time. Someone that Victor can drill in three rounds max, guaranteed.

I can see them taking the slow slow road with Victor. So he can keep talking and trolling us. I think Vic thinks of his boxing career as TV Time / Exposure, which he wants for his movie career. They tried to do this with him meaning lower the bar for him, the problem is they have to keep resetting the bar lower and lower. Josesito Lopez was too much, a late career Collazo was too much.

I could be wrong, but I can see Ortiz beating on over matched opponents for the next 30 months. A string of highlight seizing knock outs against blown up mediocre lightweights with plenty of sound bites after each one. Dinner twice a week at the Espinoza's house. Trying to build his movie career. Hey did you catch me on Showtime Extreme?

Who knows. It is a weird case. It's like he can't give it up because of his obsession with the limelight, but he is clearly missing focus / heart / mentality or something, something is a bit off. I think his comments are meant to be outrageous to get headlines. Bottom line is the guy is desperate for another easy payday, which I can't blame him, and is going to do his best to bull**** his way into it.

Which is why I want to see them put him in there with Randall Bailey in December, but of course that will NEVER happen.....
                    but he pound fow pound doe.........

Comment

Working...
                    X