No announcement yet.

Khant fans more deluded than *******s and *****s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khant fans more deluded than *******s and *****s

At least Floyd and Pac had the careers to back their **** up. Khan whines like a teenaged girl, and constantly runs at the mouth, making outlandish claims that only his deluded fans believe. Now he claims he'll be p4p # 1 if he beats Canelo. I've never rooted for Canelo before, but for this fight I'm making an exception. Here's hoping Canelo rips his whining head off his shoulders.

The blurbed out words were Pact*rds and Fl*mos.

Comment

I don't know that he has any real fans on here...it's mostly trolling. You're right about floyd and pac having the careers and talent to justify having a big fan base...but there's nothing worse than a pact@rd.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        I don't know that he has any real fans on here...it's mostly trolling. You're right about floyd and pac having the careers and talent to justify having a big fan base...but there's nothing worse than a pact@rd.

Some of those trolls have Khan's avatar and name. But ok. Pact@rds can be annoying, especially when they claim that Pac actually won his fight vs Floyd. If you can't keep it real, you're annoying. But Pac himself isn't NEARLY as annoying as Khan. (And neither is Floyd, for that matter). Khan's mouth has single-handedly made him into one of the most hated boxers in the world at the moment. As I said in another thread, I've never rooted for Canelo in my life, and I'm gonna be rooting for him to knock Khan into next week.

My biggest beef with Khan is this: If you're gonna talk all the **** you talk, at least build the career to back it up. He hasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinidad_Fan View Post
          Some of those trolls have Khan's avatar and name. But ok. Pact@rds can be annoying, especially when they claim that Pac actually won his fight vs Floyd. If you can't keep it real, you're annoying. But Pac himself isn't NEARLY as annoying as Khan. (And neither is Floyd, for that matter). Khan's mouth has single-handedly made him into one of the most hated boxers in the world at the moment. As I said in another thread, I've never rooted for Canelo in my life, and I'm gonna be rooting for him to knock Khan into next week.

My biggest beef with Khan is this: If you're gonna talk all the **** you talk, at least build the career to back it up. He hasn't.
          Khn can definitely be irritating. Floyd was annoying outside the ring too...but i try not to pay attention to that stuff. All khan is trying to do when he runs his mouth, is talk himself into a big fight...he's just not very good at it cuz he lacks the personality . Some fighters should just let their promoter and manager work for them and stfu. Khan was on the cusp of getting the big fights on merit alone, he just lost a couple fights and the motivation to keep pushing it seems. Then the shameless trash talking in hopes of landing a big payday started.

Comment

How mature of boxingscene to block the words Pact*rds and Fl*mos

Comment

His fans were always delusional. I am surprised how out front they are leading up to this Canelo fight. Can't wait to see how they handle the massacre.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                I agree with this, although I think he has fans. His fans are trolling, but he has fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinidad_Fan View Post
                  The blurbed out words were Pact*rds and Fl*mos.
                  NOPE. We know one starts with NI and the other one with ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    I agree with this, although I think he has fans. His fans are trolling, but he has fans.
                    Khan trolls seem to have become a trend lately. They need a name

Comment

Working...
                    X