No announcement yet.

People Aren't Stating What Was Abundantly Clear Last Night About Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    I'm not gonna lie, if Floyd shows up looking extra explosive that'll be very suspicious.

That would be crazy.

Comment

I'm not gonna lie, if Floyd shows up looking extra explosive that'll be very suspicious.
      Fighting a guy that is 20+ pounds smaller than you have been fighting for years is going to have what effect do you think ?
      Last edited by Reloaded; 02-27-2015, 05:58 AM.

Comment

I think all the Pac****s and their tired rhetoric will have Floyd extra fired up to shut them up once and for all. The best Floyd can be at age 38 will show up May 2nd for sure. Floyd does not under any circumstance want to lose to anyone especially Manny who's controlled by the **** Bob Arum. Floyd is also fighting a guy smaller than him which has been a very long time since that's happened. Floyd's only had 1 fight with Ariza so far so Ariza could make a difference. If there wasn't USADA testing I could understand the suspicion but there is so there should be no excuses. In the master thread I already picked Floyd by T/KO. Manny didn't look good in the 2nd Bradley fight after he got hit... he seemed gun shy at times and Bradley has nowhere near the pop Floyd has. Floyd's power is vastly underrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by stnuc=sdratcap View Post
          I think all the Pac****s and their tired rhetoric will have Floyd extra fired up to shut them up once and for all. The best Floyd can be at age 38 will show up May 2nd for sure. Floyd does not under any circumstance want to lose to anyone especially Manny who's controlled by the **** Bob Arum. Floyd is also fighting a guy smaller than him which has been a very long time since that's happened. Floyd's only had 1 fight with Ariza so far so Ariza could make a difference. If there wasn't USADA testing I could understand the suspicion but there is so there should be no excuses. In the master thread I already picked Floyd by T/KO. Manny didn't look good in the 2nd Bradley fight after he got hit... he seemed gun shy at times and Bradley has nowhere near the pop Floyd has. Floyd's power is vastly underrated.
          these are just pre excuses nobody is stupid lol

Comment

Working...
          X