No announcement yet.

More suspicious? Man who suggests OST or man who opposes OST

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More suspicious? Man who suggests OST or man who opposes OST

Simple question. Who is more suspicious? The man who suggests OST or the man who opposes OST for a big fight?

My Opinion: the man who opposes for these 3 reasons:

1. In an era where we've recently found out many ATGs in other sports havve been found to be steroid users (Bonds, McGwire, Sosa, Armstrong, Clemens, Landis, Aaron Pryor and etc) I think its time to put an end to all of this cheating ****.

2. OST is similar to a lie detector test. If its cool for police to ask a man who may or may not have had anything to do with a murder, why isn't it cool to ask a boxer to participate in OST???

3. Recent performances. Its strange how Wlad was whooping some nobodies ass for 5 rounds and all of a sudden came out of his corner winded like hell and got knocked the **** out in the 5th or 6th. Yet, years later dude could probably go 15 rounds if he had to.... **** out of here. Everybody knows Wlad had serious stamina and endurance issues years back. Now he's old as **** and can go forever ??? Yea... Ok. **** like that says EPO to me. EPO gives a person stamina and endurance like you wouldn't believe....

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
    Simple question. Who is more suspicious? The man who suggests OST or the man who opposes OST for a big fight?

My Opinion: the man who opposes for these 3 reasons:

1. In an era where we've recently found out many ATGs in other sports havve been found to be steroid users (Bonds, McGwire, Sosa, Armstrong, Clemens, Landis, Aaron Pryor and etc) I think its time to put an end to all of this cheating ****.

2. OST is similar to a lie detector test. If its cool for police to ask a man who may or may not have had anything to do with a murder, why isn't it cool to ask a boxer to participate in OST???

3. Recent performances. Its strange how Wlad was whooping some nobodies ass for 5 rounds and all of a sudden came out of his corner winded like hell and got knocked the **** out in the 5th or 6th. Yet, years later dude could probably go 15 rounds if he had to.... **** out of here. Everybody knows Wlad had serious stamina and endurance issues years back. Now he's old as **** and can go forever ??? Yea... Ok. **** like that says EPO to me. EPO gives a person stamina and endurance like you wouldn't believe....
    bias thread, why dont u talk about the test and how mayweather uses it to duck pacquiao and how pacquiao actually wanted the test but only wants 14-day cut-off if not enough blood is taken THEN FORM YOUR OPINION.. its more relevant, getting the answers and forming your opinion from those can help u be more inform and inform the masses too which in a way.. as improbable as it is, can be a tool to make the fight because everyone knows mayweather and his family is ducking manny... or or.. you can be you..the you sound like an idiot who lives in his head and doesnt live in the real world

Comment

The man who suggest OSDT because that mean he's scare to fight the other guy. OSDT is not necassarry to make the fight happen, NSAC have their own steroid testing.

Comment

The guy who asks for it.

OST is easy cheat anyway. lol at those who think OST ensures a clean fight.

Floyd Landis, Victor Conte and others who have been involved in Peds will tell you how easy it is to cheat the test's.

USADA has an agenda, and that is to make $$$

Comment

Simple question. Who is more suspicious? The man who lies all the time or the man who is a national icon/hero and has a name and reputation to keep clean?

My Opinion: the man who lies all the time for these 3 reasons:

1) you can't trust a liar

2) liars are more likely to cheat, hence they are good liars

3) liars have no name or reputation to keep, so they will say anything to get what they want

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            Simple question. Who is more suspicious? The man who lies all the time or the man who is a national icon/hero and has a name and reputation to keep clean?

My Opinion: the man who lies all the time for these 3 reasons:

1) you can't trust a liar

2) liars are more likely to cheat, hence they are good liars

3) liars have no name or reputation to keep, so they will say anything to get what they want
            Your thread got binned

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
              The man who suggest OSDT because that mean he's scare to fight the other guy. OSDT is not necassarry to make the fight happen, NSAC have their own steroid testing.
              what??? you mean to tell me.. there's actually a test in place already??? WHAT?? and mayweather is ASKING FOR ANOTHER ONE BESIDES THAT? i thought he ask for a test cus there's nonE.. duuuude HES DUCKING FOR SURE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by feefiflofum View Post
                bias thread, why dont u talk about the test and how mayweather uses it to duck pacquiao and how pacquiao actually wanted the test but only wants 14-day cut-off if not enough blood is taken THEN FORM YOUR OPINION.. its more relevant, getting the answers and forming your opinion from those can help u be more inform and inform the masses too which in a way.. as improbable as it is, can be a tool to make the fight because everyone knows mayweather and his family is ducking manny... or or.. you can be you..the you sound like an idiot who lives in his head and doesnt live in the real world
                I wasn't even talking about Pac... Lmao. Damn, Pac is ****ing half of Bscene lmao hahahaha you all in your baby feelings. Chill little homie. And watch ya mouth, cus in the world I livde it, I wouldn't even ball my fist while slapping your bitchass around...

Comment

This belongs in the OST forum.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    This belongs in the OST forum.
                    lmao
                    I wish there was a forum for all the pac/ost/mayweather/ppv threads

Comment

Working...
                    X