No announcement yet.

Mayweather boxing Shoes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather boxing Shoes

I didn't know where to post this but i was wondering does anybody know where to buy those reebok boxing shoes floyd had on in the marquez fight ?? thanks in advance

i dotn think r out yet. he was wearing them during training camp and shouted out reebok at the end of the fight. they prob getting them in production now. remember pac was wearing them nikes for awhile before they went on sale and oscar had them ugly jordans before they went on sale

Comment

Maybe in online bro

Comment

I know that amir khan wears the same ones in grey and they are rbk's. I never knew untill recently that mayweather had a deal with Rbk. He always used to wear adidas up untill now.

Comment

check the reebok online store, im sure they'll have some. Perhaps there exclusive to Maywetaher though...

Comment

adidas own reebok thats why he's wearing reeboks.

Comment

the shoes he was wearing, well my fighter on FN4 is rockin same ones

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoney19 View Post
                I know that amir khan wears the same ones in grey and they are rbk's. I never knew untill recently that mayweather had a deal with Rbk. He always used to wear adidas up untill now.
                He also used to wear Assics shoes when he was training for the Hatton and Oscar fights.

Comment

Of course they're out. Amir Khan wears them all the time and you can buy them from any shop in Europe. Reebok is ****e tbh. A poor man's Adidas, Nike or Puma. That's why NAz was the man and pure class! Mayweather is too good for them bums and should go back to wearing them RJJ stylee Nike Air Jordan's

Comment

where buy this shoes reebok please ?

Comment

Working...
                    X