Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook Targeting Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook is no Bum btw, he might not be ready for Cotto (if he ever even gets to that level) but he's a far better all round prospect than Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
      I really dont get why people are laughing at the prospect of Cott fighting brook after losing to pac, he fought flaming gomez and jennings didnt he?
      Cotto is going to beat Pacquiao first of all and let me tell you that Cotto faced Gomez to set up his fight with Margarito. Jennings was his comeback fight after the Margarito fight. Also Cotto said he has 2 years left in boxing and trust me he is not going to waste his time destroying this bum Brook.

Look for Cotto next fights to be Pacquiao, Mosley rematch, Margarito rematch and if Mayweather finds his balls that fight might happen. Other option is going up to 154 and only if a money fight is availiable.
      Last edited by Animalistic 3.0; 09-06-2009, 07:58 PM.

Comment

why is anybody taking his posts serious? this is the same guy that said calzaghe fought the best throughout his career

Comment

this is laughable...

Comment

this is stupid brook will never get a shot at cotto?? he's gonna beat up jennings? what? they through jennings in the cage with a lion just to give cotto a live punching bag lol....wasnt even a serious fight..

Comment

Working...
            X