Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach was about to fight joe santiago (cottos trainer)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
    roach and satiago was arguing as soon as cotto got off the scales. Roach started arguing and getting closer to santiago
    cotto got off the scales reallly fast... the scales were still moving.

Comment

I think it was about 145.2..

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        The Roach wanted a longer weigh-in for Cotto to make sure the scales settled
        Yea, him being a total ***** though isn't boding well for Manny IMO. You can't look at every single little detail especially when you're talking a 1/4 of pound. They read Manny's weight just as quickly, Roach needs to calm down he seems a bit nervous.

Comment

I thought the weigh-in of Cotto looked kind of weird, he stepped on and the scale kind of jiggled, they almost immediately announced that he was 145 and he stepped of.

It was probably nothing, but it looked abit weird to me.

Comment

I think maybe Roach is nervous

Comment

Yeah I saw that, Freedie was bitching after cotto left the weight in. A war of words started and everyone got in the middle.

2 funny things I saw,

1. Bob Arum saying Stop it to Freddie
              2. Konkz doing **** staring at everything
              Last edited by RenovatioPR; 11-13-2009, 06:32 PM.

Comment

roach and satiago was arguing as soon as cotto got off the scales. Roach started arguing and getting closer to santiago
                Cotto was on the scales and Roach gave an ok sign regarding the weight. Santiago was yelling stuff to Roach and Roach was shrugging his shoulders like what is the problem? Santiago kept saying stuff and nodding his head as to signal you'll see what's up tomorrow and then Roach walked over to him and got in his face....Santiago instigated the situation.

Comment

how you figure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, roach trains alot of fighters, so he is in good physical shape

santiago only trains cotto and maybe 3 other fighters

enough said

have u ever seen 24/7 watch the way how freddie walks joe will murk em in a heart beat

Comment

how you figure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, roach trains alot of fighters, so he is in good physical shape

santiago only trains cotto and maybe 3 other fighters

enough said
                    the only reason that santiago coward would fight freddie roach is beacuse of the parkinsons syndromw that freddie has..joe santiago is a ***** made punk for acting like a wanna be thug against a helpless guy..he's a straight up coward

Comment

Originally posted by Hottamale View Post
                      I thought the weigh-in of Cotto looked kind of weird, he stepped on and the scale kind of jiggled, they almost immediately announced that he was 145 and he stepped of.

It was probably nothing, but it looked abit weird to me.
                      That weigh-in was kinda fast ......

But who cares, nothing left to say or do - TIME TO GET IT ON!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X