No announcement yet.

The Farmer fight really shows what a coward Golovkin is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
    It sucks GGG won't move up 5 pounds to fight a guy who KO'ed just last year. By the way Farmer campaigns at 130.
    No you moron, Golovkin is scared to move up for anyone

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      Neither are you...
      You probably aren't watching fights

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnbiased View Post
        I would lose respect for Golovkin if he decided to move up 1 pound and claim he was a super mw, only to duck the top contenders in both his original and new division. What do you know that coward Alvarez did just that. Go jackoff to the oscar in fishnet pictures groupie stan.
        I clown Canelo all the time you moron, check my threads. Golden Boy even backed out of giving my gym new mats cause I went at them so hard on IG.

Comment

Asking a coward to move up is wrong

Comment

This guy has to be aboutfkntime because only that dumbass responds multiple times in a row without anyone else in between

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
              You aren't a boxing fan.
              nor a f a g

Comment

You probably aren't watching fights
                I am. You're probably sucking some guy's c0ck tho.

Comment

i'm sure you would be happy if ggg moved up to fight an unranked fighter lol

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                    This guy has to be aboutfkntime because only that dumbass responds multiple times in a row without anyone else in between
                    They are the biggest clowns in this forum, 70% got them on ignore and they keep going for 2 years, typing the same 2-3 sentences thousands of times, EVERY day in almost any thread.

Comment

So Tevin Farmer who can make 126 moved up to 135 to fight a 19-1 Ukranian who is managed Al Haymon on a Haymon card.

But Golovkin isn't man enough to move up 1 pound. It's disgusting what that fraud gets away with.
                      That overhyped bum was offered a career payday. He turned down Canelo at 155, then he goes around and screams that Ca$hnelo ducked him?

The dude is a fraud. He's lucky he's hiding in L.A., or else I would take flight on his ass. Green k.

Comment

Working...
                      X