No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Says Comeback is NOT About Money, But Passion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hurtfeelings View Post
    the money he made from the floyd fight, went to pay back creditors, he just got back even...i dont know why anyone wouldnt believe him besides, the illegitimate child while married, jmm tripped him to sleep, the tattoos but afraid of needles, the im 100% but need a shot of toradol before the tbe fight, the unexplained growth, power, and conditioning spurt at the age of 29, the salt water healed a severly torn rotator cuff with no rehab, the im prepared for anything floyd does in the ring, the fact that "god" told him he'd win vs floyd...i dont get why anyone would doubt manny
    guess we should call it passion fighting as opposed to prize fighting, why turn pro?

lmaooooooooooo

Comment

Not about MONEY? Then give Thurman $20 million and fight

What a fricking HOOT. Not about money for Paq. Then give Thurman or Spence $20 million aND MAKE THE FIGHT. Being a Senator in the Philippines is like being a dog catcher or a mail man in the USA. Manny needs cash and an easy win. That's why EASY DANNY GARCIA OR some other easy opponent gets the Paq fight. Not about money my aZZ.

Comment

This guy is the biggest fraud in the history of sports.

Comment

Pac's story will not end well. I can see it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            It is sad that the biggest fight in the Philippines was Ali vs. Frazier. I never understood how Arum never put on a show in Manila when he has Manny Pacquiao and Nonito Donaire in his stable! That should be a no-brainer, instead it's "no bueno!"
            Lets hope you never become a promoter or accountant. The only money in the Philippines is Pacman money, so how you gonna make money from poor people.

It is not the USA

Comment

Yea right.....

Comment

I dont know whats worse,pacman returning and getting beat or the group of grown women on this forum throwing tantrums.

Comment

Flo mos alive again and looks like they had a blood transfusion! 750ml (joke).

Manny will fight Vargas and that's it.(Bob Arum will have the biggest piece of the pie) No Crawford,No Floyd,No Thurman,No Garcia and No Broner this year.

Comment

Comeback? He was retired for 3 months. What a pansy!

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                      Lets hope you never become a promoter or accountant. The only money in the Philippines is Pacman money, so how you gonna make money from poor people.

It is not the USA
                      But it's "not about the money, but passion.".

Comment

Working...
                      X