No announcement yet.

Why do you hate Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you hate Khan?

It's pretty much a given now that most of us hate Khan, but what's your reason? Mine is because he acts entitled to a fight with Mayweather and Pacquiao, especially since he has been KOd and can be KOd by a feather. What's yours?

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
    It's not really up for debate that most of us hate Khan, but what's your reason? Mine is because he acts entitled to a fight with Mayweather and Pacquiao, especially since he has been KOd and can be KOd by the a feather. What's yours?
    RavshinRicRude sings it best:

Last edited by baya; 02-23-2016, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      ravishingric sings it best:

lmaooo ha ha ha ha

Comment

I'll never understand why Khan is viewed as elite. His hand speed is great with nice combos. He has Hollywood looks. That's it right?

His chin is weak. It's made of glass. You need an iron chin to be an elite fighter.

Comment

I don't "hate" Khan, just don't understand all the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by ThumperMcDougal View Post
            I don't "hate" Khan, just don't understand all the hype.
            he's a douche but i'll always support him as he's a fighter who goes balls out.

Comment

Khan was the only boxer who qualified to represent Great Britain, in any division, when he was only 17 years old at the Olympics 2004. He went there solo, no other boxers, and won a Silver. When he came back he got a hero's welcome and was thrown into stardom at 17, recognized everywhere he went, hounded by media non-stop. The guy was only 17 at the time and when he stepped off the jet he was hounded for autographs:

You might hate Khan, but he was thrown into stardom for that achievement when he was very young so perhaps that might go some way into explaining his mentality today. But, you should also remember that the majority of successful fighters out there think that they are great, rate themselves highly because you have to have a winner's mentality to give yourself the best chance of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                Khan was the only boxer who qualified to represent Great Britain, in any division, when he was only 17 years old at the Olympics 2004. He went there solo, no other boxers, and won a Silver. When he came back he got a hero's welcome and was thrown into stardom at 17, recognized everywhere he went, hounded by media non-stop. The guy was only 17 at the time and when he stepped off the jet he was hounded for autographs:

You might hate Khan, but he was thrown into stardom for that achievement when he was very young so perhaps that might go some way into explaining his mentality today. But, you should also remember that the majority of successful fighters out there think that they are great, rate themselves highly because you have to have a winner's mentality to give yourself the best chance of winning.
                He was a celebrity at 17 that is why you hate him?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  He was a celebrity at 17 that is why you hate him?
                  Nah, I don't hate any boxers. Hate is an emotion reserved for hormonal teenagers.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                    Nah, I don't hate any boxers. Hate is an emotion reserved for hormonal teenagers.
                    So is fanboyism but you seem ok with that.

Comment

Working...
                    X