Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton: "Amir Khan Deserves The Mayweather Fight More Than Anyone Else" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

aside from a few jokes, i never had anything against khan, the kid's got balls, but op is doing a fantastic job of making me hope he gets bodied by his next opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        "Deserves"

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
          Bradley just lost to Marquez, Pacquiao and Provodnikov in my view, plus he's with Top Rank so it's an impossible fight to make because Mayweather isn't paying Bob Arum a dime.
          Hahahahahahahaha......Ha

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
            aside from a few jokes, i never had anything against khan, the kid's got balls, but op is doing a fantastic job of making me hope he gets bodied by his next opponent.
            If his next opponent is Mayweather, there's a good chance Khan will get bodied so Khan haters should also be supporting the fight just so they can potentially see that happen.

Comment

This will be another exhibition match for Money Mayweather. Easy fight, easy money. Make it happen, Floyd. I'll stream it. Hehe...

Comment

Khan better hope he gets this cash out fight.

He is done.

Comment

Whoever agrees with this agrees that fighters deserve title shots due to popularity, not accomplishments.

Comment

They are both british so Ricky is of course going to hype up his countryman

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                      Another delusional Brit supporting his countryman. Nothing new here.
                      All boxing fans are delusional because one well-placed punch can totally change a fight, and change history.

What fight is that in your sig, I need to check it out? It's MMA or Thai?

Comment

Working...
                      X