Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward MUST go to Europe. 168 in Europe=Bigger Crowds HIGHER revenues.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also Froch draws 30k for a fight with Ward easy.

Under normal circumstances Ward being champion and also him winning the first fights against Kessler and Froch easily means it should be foregone that they come to him. However the fact he never fought outside of America in the super 6 when everyone else travelled has left a bitter taste in peoples mouths. He would beat both again in rematches, his resume looks even better, he picks up a few foreign fans, and he makes more money on the night.

Easy decision.

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
      And you would be wrong. The money is here, that's why all the top guys want to fight here.

Even if the money is bigger there why do you want Ward to go to Europe? Is it because he has proven he can dominate Froch and Kessler in the ring and you want Ward to have every disadvantage he can? I just don't understand why you are so riled up about this. The only logical explanation is you want Ward to lose and you know neither Froch or Kessler can do it without stacking the deck against him.
      I don't see Froch or Kessler trying to fight in USA right now. There's a lot of money in Europe with Sky Sports and for example Sauerland Events have tons of money, there's a reason Kessler has no problem in continue fighting in Denmark.

About Ward traveling then I don't see anything wrong, I mean if he already showed that he's capable of dominating them then what's the problem in going to Europe? He's going to win, get more money than in the USA and get better reputation from beating a hard opponent in his hometown.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        UNLESS your willing to pay a ton of money and give up a lot of of your PPV Money to get him to go to Denmark and Nottingham because it is going to take A LOT OF MONEY!
        You never know, maybe the Euros are willing to do this. If they make Ward a very attractive offer he might consider travelling.

So let's see what kind of money they throw his way.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          As I said Kessler made more fighting Green than Ward did fighting Dawson.

Anyway there just might be purseoffers so we shall see.
          Do they have enough money to make it worthwhile for BOTH fighters though?

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
          Kessler already made over 20 million. They were projecting that Joshua will make over 100 million Euros if he fought and is promoted in Europe as oppose to America now.

Boxing money is at America in the lower weights, 168+ is different.
          In how many years? 35 yr old Ward could possibly make that in one fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Do they have enough money to make it worthwhile for BOTH fighters though?

In how many years? 35 yr old Ward could possibly make that in one fight.
            You are saying Ward can make 20 million in one fight?
            In what fuking universe?
            If that happens, rest assure it will be because of some Meixcan pretty boy LHW in the future giving him that mega pay day.

There is no way in hell Ward is gonna make 20 million in one fight ever.
            Is this a sick joke?

How Do I send you one of those ****** red ks?

Comment

Ward's biggest payday has been what, $1M? He takes home 55% of that....I can see him fighting cans and staying in Oakland fighting in front of family and friends making about $600K per fight and being happy with that instead of going to Europe OR going up to LHW.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                Ward's biggest payday has been what, $1M? He takes home 55% of that....I can see him fighting cans and staying in Oakland fighting in front of family and friends making about $600K per fight and being happy with that instead of going to Europe OR going up to LHW.
                His biggest payday so far was $1.3 million against Dawson.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                  I don't see Froch or Kessler trying to fight in USA right now. There's a lot of money in Europe with Sky Sports and for example Sauerland Events have tons of money, there's a reason Kessler has no problem in continue fighting in Denmark.

About Ward traveling then I don't see anything wrong, I mean if he already showed that he's capable of dominating them then what's the problem in going to Europe? He's going to win, get more money than in the USA and get better reputation from beating a hard opponent in his hometown.
                  1. The fight would be in the middle of the day over here if it was fought in Europe so there goes any exposure.
                  2. He already dominated both, so there is nothing to gain by facing them again let alone going over to Europe.
                  3. The money isn't more there for Ward then what he can make here. I will agree the money is probably bigger in Europe for Froch and Kessler though.
                  4. I will give you guys a hint. Most Americans could care less where a guy fights when it comes to his reputation. The W is all that matters. The only people still bitter that Ward has never fought outside the US is Europeans and fans that hate Ward anyways so traveling wouldn't make a difference.

Give me one good reason, besides there's more money, for why Ward HAS to fight in Europe.

Comment

Salido vs Lopez 2.
                    Very True but totally different Scenerios though...Salido had no barganining chips even after beating JuanMa the first time...he did not clean out his Division nor did he go on to become a Top 3 P4P Fighter like Ward

So yeah most other fighters would have no problem doing that if Networks are not paying them big money in the US those fighters to fight on their Network

It it was common then how come Pacquiao never fought JMM in Mexico? And Pacquiao is not even American but he makes the most money FIGHTING IN AMERICA!

Comment

Salido vs Lopez 2.
                      Is that only fight, you made it seem like it's happening every weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X